Kate Middleton - What The Hell Is Going On?

3 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I think a few people think she has had the hysterectomy for the length of time it’s taking her to recover. 

Ah yes but this is a 'Royal' hysterectomy.  They're special. 

Vive la Republic. 

27 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I wish Middleton well & I've no need to know what medical condition she has / has, although my wife reckons, abdominal surgery & the rehab time suggests hysterectomy. 

All I can add is Vive la Republic! 

It's too late for that - she's already produced an heir and couple of spares.

I  read a while ago that Kate wold have liked another child but that William wasn't keen,  maybe she has had her tubes tied.

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Apparently the press are being primed for a "major announcement" within the next 2 days.

If you believe the insanity of deranged obsessives on Twitter.

15 minutes ago, altus said:

It's too late for that - she's already produced an heir and couple of spares.

It's never too late for a revelation & a republic.   If we all rose up by midnight tonight, the Royals would be in Canada before it was sun up there tomorrow. 

Just as they would have done if the Germans had landed at Dover in WWII. 

Andrew now reckons Kate doctored the pic of him? 

1 minute ago, gaz678 said:

Andrew now reckons Kate doctored the pic of him? 

With Virginia giuffre😀

1 hour ago, cressida said:

I  read a while ago that Kate wold have liked another child but that William wasn't keen,  maybe she has had her tubes tied.

Mmm, butI don't think that wouldn't warrent 3 months recovery.

apparently theres video, and witnesses saw them both at a local farm shop this saturday, walking well, together and carrying a bag of stuff, its on here near the top

https://www.tmz.com

What a joke, the Daily Mail telling people to calm down when they have SEVEN articles on today's website all covering the same thing

'Finally, everyone can calm down'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13209907/kate-middleton-pictured-smiling-princess-wales-prince-william-windsor-farm.html

Like I have mentioned umpteen times I am not a Royalist, but I believe in event of  any illness or them trying to get a bit of privacy, for God sake leave em alone  :rant:  I've always griped about them being out of touch because of living in a bubble but for Christ sake,  when they try to do a bit of normal stuff they get hounded by that flippin media, admitted if they abuse their position, give it em but when they are making an effort give em a break,  if the media gave William and Kate a break and let them mingle a bit more with the public, I think that bubble would cease to exist and bring understanding from both parties, ie:  a chance to learn us more and then we will learn them more.  

• Like 5

The Princess of Wales has just been on BBC news giving a personal statement.     She has got cancer and is in the early stages of Chemotherapy.

I wish her well.