Ipswich V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

Seriously — stop with the off-topic discussion and arguments now.

Thanks.

• Like 2

So did any of our Owls posters go to Ipswich yesterday?.

The last time we played there the pitch was like a ploughed field and the away end concourse one of the worst  I've seen.

44 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The last time we played there the pitch was like a ploughed field and the away end concourse one of the worst  I've seen.

I didn't but I think in the commentary they said the pitch was looking good for near end of season.

Let’s see what the next game’s lineup is, IMHO Dawson needs to start, as does as does Cadamarteri, as for defenders do we have any worth starting?

• Like 2

Close game yesterday, the owls held their own for about 15 minutes.

We can judge our new manager on how he handles the next match following this embarrassment.

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Not me mucka on crutches after knee op, & tbh don't make many away these days &  glad, feel sorry for those who ventured hats off & need a refund 

We play better away than at home, got my Liverpool tickets.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Not me mucka on crutches after knee op, & tbh don't make many away these days &  glad, feel sorry for those who ventured hats off & need a refund 

Take you're time Pal you're not missing owt.

Edited by Alextopman

47 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Not me mucka on crutches after knee op, 

Best keep clear, or they might stick you in defence.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Watched via an online stream, non of us could get due to working, think our next trip will be QPR which could be a pivotal game for both teams, not one of my favourite venues.

Rohl had a few words to say comparing the set ups of both sides, a dig at the owner?  Follows on from the remarks he made to the german press a while back. He says him and DC virtually run the club together.

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

We can judge our new manager on how he handles the next match following this embarrassment.

Whilst yesterdays score was a real let down….Have you forgotten that we were 12 points off safety not that long ago….DR has been a revelation since he arrived ….& given the club real hope of staying up …

Get to the matches & see how the supporters have taken to the manager….there’s probably only you judging him match by match….