Should We Bring Back The Death Penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back the death penalty?

• Yes
    • No

A wolf kills 100 chickens from one coup in one night through a hole in the back.
The farmer gets three dogs, one for each coup to protect the remaining 300 chickens.
These are hard looking dogs with scars from battles withs wolves who look menacing to the chickens and complain when the dogs round them up in the evening.
The hungry wolf comes for more chickens and is confronted by the dogs who battle with the wolf.
The chickens have no knowledge of what is going on outside as the wolf is seen off.
Should the chickens be asked if the wolf should be killed or the dogs and decided through proportional representation?

Wolf doesn't know any better - 

Chickens rely on dogs for defence - why not?

Men used to be called 'wolves' at one time,  now they are called 'rabid'

Edited by cressida

2 hours ago, Findlay said:

A wolf kills 100 chickens from one coup in one night through a hole in the back.
The farmer gets three dogs, one for each coup to protect the remaining 300 chickens.
These are hard looking dogs with scars from battles withs wolves who look menacing to the chickens and complain when the dogs round them up in the evening.
The hungry wolf comes for more chickens and is confronted by the dogs who battle with the wolf.
The chickens have no knowledge of what is going on outside as the wolf is seen off.
Should the chickens be asked if the wolf should be killed or the dogs and decided through proportional representation?

The post on the Doncaster spliff shop opening is elsewhere .

Looks like yer found your own Findley. 

Wolf's, Battled Scared Dogs rounding up scared Chickens, holes in fences, What the ?

Keep safe 8)

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Wolf doesn't know any better - 

Chickens rely on dogs for defence - why not?

Men used to be called 'wolves' at one time,  now they are called 'rabid'

The only men I know who are called Wolves play at Molineux!

And that last word Cressida shouldn’t be rabid, it should be rabbit, because we’re all cute and cuddly, aren’t we?

echo.

6 hours ago, echo beach said:

And that last word Cressida shouldn’t be rabid, it should be rabbit, because we’re all cute and cuddly, aren’t we?

echo.

I mostly agree with yer there Echo,

although there are a few of us who have mastered the more 'Rugged' look 🧐

Keep safe out there 8)

We already have the death penalty in this country, thanks to the cultural enrichment that the spread of Islam has brought us. Salman Rushdie was sentenced to death for writing a book, there's a teacher from Bradford in hiding after being sentenced to death for showing a couple of cartoons to his class, David Amess was sentenced to death and executed as were 22 concert goers at the Manchester Arena. If we're going to have the death penalty for writers, teachers, politicians, concert goers and anybody else who upsets the Muslims, we might as well have it for cold blooded murderers as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

I mostly agree with yer there Echo,

although there are a few of us who have mastered the more 'Rugged' look 🧐

Keep safe out there 8)

Quite true Rockers but afraid to say I’ve always had boyish looks and always looked younger than my age which comes in handy as I get older!😃

Should we bring back the death.penalty ?

From me an emphatic NO.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

If there was a referendum on bringing back the Death penalty, how would you vote?

How would you vote?

2 minutes ago, spilldig said:

How would you vote?

I already have.