7 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Ā 

And you quote inferiority when you haveā€¦.

Ā 

ā€a clubĀ that hasn't played in the top flight this century andĀ has been relegated to the third division three times in that period, and is in danger of making it four?

With a club that felt it necessary to reformĀ as a legal entity and was incorporated in June 1990?Ā Ā https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02509978

With a club whose ground needs millions spending on it in order to bring it up to a decent standard?

Ā 

Not only suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder but also severe delusions.Ā šŸ™„ā€

Is that coming from the lot that can't sell their Wembley allocation out papa?

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time. That's why you show so much animosity towards us, it really rankles with you doesn't. It shows in all of your posts, all way to quick to make it personal and try and ridicule.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change that so please carry on as you do. It doesn't half give me a feeling of superiority. But it would do, I'm and Owl.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time. That's why you show so much animosity towards us, it really rankles with you doesn't. It shows in all of your posts, all way to quick to make it personal and try and ridicule.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change that so please carry on as you do. It doesn't half give me a feeling of superiority. But it would do, I'm and Owl.

Youā€™re hilarious. And deluded.

Ā 

Iā€™ve never felt that my club was inferior to yours. Why would I?

Ā 

The fact that you ā€œwere here firstā€ doesnā€™t interest me one bit.Ā 

Ā 

Show me where my animosity is in ā€œall my postsā€. And what an ironical thing to say, suggesting that allĀ I do is ridicule. Have you looked back on your own posts?

Ā 

Ā Iā€™m not sure what ā€œall way to quickā€ means though. However, I do believe one of the words you were looking for was ā€œtooā€.

Ā 

PS - Glad to hear youā€™re still ā€œand Owlā€.

Just now, PapaLazarou said:

Iā€™ve never felt that my club was inferior to yours. Why would I?

Ā 

You wouldn't know, it's subliminal.

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

If you supposedly have more fans than us, remind me when you last had an average attendance higher than ours?

Just now, Vrsaljko said:

If you supposedly have more fans than us, remind me when you last had an average attendance higher than ours?

Every year when you take the free tickets yo give away.

1 minute ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Every year when you take the free tickets yo give away.

You do realise Wednesday give away loads of free tickets too? I used to go to Hillsborough on free tickets from school when I was too young to go to United away games.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

You do realise Wednesday give away loads of free tickets too? I used to go to Hillsborough on free tickets from school when I was too young to go to United away games.

Ā 

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 22.55.16.png

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Ā 

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 22.55.16.png

Using Affective Behaviors to Learn

14 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Ā 

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time.Ā 

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than themĀ Ā šŸ™„Ā 

Ā 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were enviousĀ of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United whileĀ they were Newton Heath til 1909 šŸ™„

Ā 

You are a completeĀ šŸ¤”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than themĀ Ā šŸ™„Ā 

Ā 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were enviousĀ of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United whileĀ they were Newton Heath til 1909 šŸ™„

Ā 

You are a completeĀ šŸ¤”

Kelvin, by his own argument, must therefore feel that SWFC are inferior to Wrexham, Notts County, and Sheffield FC.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, m williamson said:

Ā 

Ā 

You are a completeĀ šŸ¤”

Yeah, you've not really got the hang of this local rivalry malarky have you pops.

The Blades are struggling at the bottom of the premier league.
The Owls are struggling 2nd bottom of the Championship.

Blades worst scenario Championship football.

Owls best scenario Championship football.

So tell me which one out of that is the inferior one?.