Bww.

14 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time. 

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than them  🙄 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were envious of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United while they were Newton Heath til 1909 🙄

You are a complete 🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than them  🙄 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were envious of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United while they were Newton Heath til 1909 🙄

You are a complete 🤡

Kelvin, by his own argument, must therefore feel that SWFC are inferior to Wrexham, Notts County, and Sheffield FC.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, m williamson said:

You are a complete 🤡

Yeah, you've not really got the hang of this local rivalry malarky have you pops.

The Blades are struggling at the bottom of the premier league.
The Owls are struggling 2nd bottom of the Championship.

Blades worst scenario Championship football.

Owls best scenario Championship football.

So tell me which one out of that is the inferior one?.

40 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Yeah, you've not really got the hang of this local rivalry malarky have you pops.

You're the one that's struggling to get the hang of things, you and your dual ' personality ' are making the Dissociative Identity Disorder a bit too obvious with both using the same childish insult.

I'm fully aware of the local Sheffield football rivalry situation, it's exactly the same as two bald men arguing over possession of a comb.

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You're the one that's struggling to get the hang of things, you and your dual ' personality ' are making the Dissociative Identity Disorder a bit too obvious with both using the same childish insult.

I'm fully aware of the local Sheffield football rivalry situation, it's exactly the same as two bald men arguing over possession of a comb.

I take it geography isn't your strong point then? Babbling on about Liverpool and Manchester? They aren't even in the same county pops.

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I take it geography isn't your strong point then? Babbling on about Liverpool and Manchester? They aren't even in the same county pops.

None of your multiple identities  are very bright are they?

The reference to the Liverpool and Manchester clubs was in response to the nonsensical suggestion that the owls were somehow superior to the Blades because they were older.

Pointing out that United are older than Liverpool and have been called United longer than Manchester ( or any other United in the world for that matter ) makes obvious sense as a response to that, at least to anyone with a ha'porth of sense.  Obviously, that doesn't include you or any of your various alter egos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, m williamson said:

None of your multiple identities  are very bright are they?

The reference to the Liverpool and Manchester clubs was in response to the nonsensical suggestion that the owls were somehow superior to the Blades because they were older.

Pointing out that United are older than Liverpool and have been called United longer than Manchester ( or any other United in the world for that matter ) makes obvious sense as a response to that, at least to anyone with a ha'porth of sense.  Obviously, that doesn't include you or any of your various alter egos.

Never mind pops, it's obviously lost on you, nothing at all to do with Liverpool or Manchester, you messed up but somehow that is now my fault.

24 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Never mind pops, it's obviously lost on you, nothing at all to do with Liverpool or Manchester, you messed up but somehow that is now my fault.

You've no idea what you're on about have you? 

My reference to those two clubs in reply to your second sentence in post #13 makes perfect logical sense. However, as you've next to no grasp on logic, and little sense it doesn't surprise me-  or other posters on here - that you're confused.

Have a lay down in a quiet room on your own and have a chat among yourselves, it'll be okay.

• Haha 2