Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

😂🤡😂

 

And you quote inferiority when you have….

 

”a club that hasn't played in the top flight this century and has been relegated to the third division three times in that period, and is in danger of making it four?

With a club that felt it necessary to reform as a legal entity and was incorporated in June 1990?  https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02509978

With a club whose ground needs millions spending on it in order to bring it up to a decent standard?

 

Not only suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder but also severe delusions. 🙄

Is that coming from the lot that can't sell their Wembley allocation out papa?

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time. That's why you show so much animosity towards us, it really rankles with you doesn't. It shows in all of your posts, all way to quick to make it personal and try and ridicule.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change that so please carry on as you do. It doesn't half give me a feeling of superiority. But it would do, I'm and Owl.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Is that coming from the lot that can't sell their Wembley allocation out papa?

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time. That's why you show so much animosity towards us, it really rankles with you doesn't. It shows in all of your posts, all way to quick to make it personal and try and ridicule.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change that so please carry on as you do. It doesn't half give me a feeling of superiority. But it would do, I'm and Owl.

You’re hilarious. And deluded.

 

I’ve never felt that my club was inferior to yours. Why would I?

 

The fact that you “were here first” doesn’t interest me one bit. 

 

Show me where my animosity is in “all my posts”. And what an ironical thing to say, suggesting that all I do is ridicule. Have you looked back on your own posts?

 

 I’m not sure what “all way to quick” means though. However, I do believe one of the words you were looking for was “too”.

 

PS - Glad to hear you’re still “and Owl”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PapaLazarou said:

I’ve never felt that my club was inferior to yours. Why would I?

 

You wouldn't know, it's subliminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Is that coming from the lot that can't sell their Wembley allocation out papa?

If you supposedly have more fans than us, remind me when you last had an average attendance higher than ours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vrsaljko said:

If you supposedly have more fans than us, remind me when you last had an average attendance higher than ours?

Every year when you take the free tickets yo give away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Every year when you take the free tickets yo give away.

You do realise Wednesday give away loads of free tickets too? I used to go to Hillsborough on free tickets from school when I was too young to go to United away games.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

You do realise Wednesday give away loads of free tickets too? I used to go to Hillsborough on free tickets from school when I was too young to go to United away games.

 

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 22.55.16.png

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

 

You'll always feel inferior because we were here first, by some time. 

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than them  🙄 

 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were envious of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United while they were Newton Heath til 1909 🙄

 

You are a complete 🤡

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m williamson said:

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than them  🙄 

 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were envious of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United while they were Newton Heath til 1909 🙄

 

You are a complete 🤡

Kelvin, by his own argument, must therefore feel that SWFC are inferior to Wrexham, Notts County, and Sheffield FC.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, m williamson said:

That must be why Liverpool feel inferior to us, because we're years older than them  🙄 

 

And I've always wondered why Man United supporters were envious of us, it'll be because we're the oldest club in the world known as United while they were Newton Heath til 1909 🙄

 

You are a complete 🤡

Yeah, you've not really got the hang of this local rivalry malarky have you pops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Blades are struggling at the bottom of the premier league.
The Owls are struggling 2nd bottom of the Championship.

Blades worst scenario Championship football.

Owls best scenario Championship football.

So tell me which one out of that is the inferior one?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.