Show Solidarity For The Ukrainians In Sheffield

43 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Yes. I know a Ukrainian woman who's husband had to leave her and their son to go back to join the army. Perhaps if Irene spoke to some of them rather than get her information from people on Twitter who think they know.

Not got much time for them after seeing zalenskyy buying 200 doller handbags and shoes in America for his wife then asking for taxpayers cash to get ammo for a pathetic war with no end in sight .

• Haha 1

Cities reduced to rubble.

Millions in exile

Huge war crimes commited

An expansionist Russia sabre rattling at the free Baltic states..

But a two hundred Dollar handbag riles you

Loopy

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, butlers said:

Cities reduced to rubble.

Millions in exile

Huge war crimes commited

An expansionist Russia sabre rattling at the free Baltic states..

But a two hundred Dollar handbag riles you

Loopy

Correct it does rile me when there's folk dying in hospital corridors because of no funding from government rather let foreigners buy handbags and bullets than look after the decent people who put them charge of a country that's on its knees due to pathetic government ruling now sit back and think about it charity begins at home ..or should do 😡

My two penneth.

Whilst I understand (and agree with) criticism of Ukraine and especially Zelensky,  is this really the thread for it? This thread in my opinion is about ordinary people wanting to help ordinary people and not a debate about the rights and wrongs of the war or Ukraines leader? 

I'm not taking sides, just giving my thoughts. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My two penneth.

Whilst I understand (and agree with) criticism of Ukraine and especially Zelensky,  is this really the thread for it? This thread in my opinion is about ordinary people wanting to help ordinary people and not a debate about the rights and wrongs of the war or Ukraines leader? 

Agreed, @The_DADDY.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My two penneth.

Make that another 'Agreed' @The_DADDY

People tend to forget about the innocents involved in conflicts/war such as Ukraine, Russia, Palestine and Israel. Not forgetting the many more going on around the World. 

As usual, a small number start it, a large number pay with their life for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1