Bbc Archive: The Neighbour Who Endangered His Whole Street

This video has just popped up on my YouTube feed and I thought a few of you might be interested.

Check out the comments section for a good giggle -  it's brilliant! :hihi:

My particular favourite is the reply to someone's comment of "I’d love to see a follow up to this, like what became of the house and what is he doing now".

The first reply was "He is now in charge of the planning department." - Marvellous stuff! :D

Just rocked up on my feed too

His poor neighbours. 

Does anyone know the outcome of this ?

"To a large extent it's circumstances beyond my control, and there's not a lot I can do about that".

The cheek of it! I'd love to know how long it took for the next door neighbours to sell their house.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Does anyone know the outcome of this ?

We were sent to sort out the Dangerous structure . We re laid the drains and put back the services , Chris did not take to us at all , We had to have assurances from the council that he would be delt with if he kept interfering .

His swimming pool project we filled with many mitres of concrete . I rather liked the lad although he was a bit strange .

We called him Pitsmoor mole .

50 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

We were sent to sort out the Dangerous structure . We re laid the drains and put back the services , Chris did not take to us at all , We had to have assurances from the council that he would be delt with if he kept interfering .

His swimming pool project we filled with many mitres of concrete . I rather liked the lad although he was a bit strange .

We called him Pitsmoor mole .

Did the house and drive ever get finished?

Great video, is it at the side of the Burngreave adventure playground.

I actually knew this guy

Edited by Cody's Granddad

9 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Did the house and drive ever get finished?

Yes it did , but I i do not think it was by him , we re instated the drains , and made the building safe , re established the passage way and so on . The man in charge was not the man shown on film , It was Vic Spivey a  surveyor from the Town Hall . 

The council paid us so I presume  they charged the Pitsmoor mole . We had the police in attendance a couple of times due to interference by others ,  

Why has the link disappeared?