• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

As he was already dead...

Halal head decapitated...deffo dead .

1 minute ago, gaz 786 said:

Halal head decapitated...deffo dead .

Yeah it's strange how Animal Extinction aren't that bothered about Halal meat

Weird isn't it 🙄

I do believe that a lot of lads carry them in case they are attacked themselves. As the previous poster says they can be bought online but why not ban online sales as well ? 
Years ago boys and men fought with their fists so the best fighter won !

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah it's strange how Animal Extinction aren't that bothered about Halal meat

Weird isn't it 🙄

Care to tell us who you're referring to ?

I very much care about saving animals but I don't know of a group named Animal Extinction.

Have you made that up too ?

Here's your answer,  kindly provided by Peak4:   Thank you Peak4

Animal Rising @AnimalRising Aug 20, 2019
"Some imply that we are too PC to call out cruelty of Islamic Halal slaughter. We are not, because we go beyond politics. Slaughter IS slaughter, full stop. Please focus instead on ecological destruction caused by animal agriculture and animals who do not want to die, Halal or not"
"Animal Rising  @AnimalRising·Oct 17, 2019
You can absolutely find us protesting outside any slaughter houses kosher, halal, humane or any other - we do not discriminate nor make any exceptions - killing IS killing, regardless of how it is done. So come and join us, you will be very welcome."

Edited by Organgrinder
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Care to tell us who you're referring to ?

I very much care about saving animals but I don't know of a group named Animal Extinction.

Have you made that up too ?

I doubt you'll have heard of it; made up, misunderstood, or deliberately misquotes, who knows

Animal Rebellion Moves Away From Extinction Rebellion With New Rebrand

Extinction Rebellion tend more to focus on the whole of the earth and how farming affects it

Animal Rising,  concentrate more on animal rights generally

Since mention of "Halal" is frequently used as an attack on one section of the population by the far right, it seems they take a sensible approach of not making distinctions between religions.
As you can see they have long held that view, and won't be drawn into racial/religious hatred.

"Some imply that we are too PC to call out cruelty of Islamic Halal slaughter. We are not, because we go beyond politics. Slaughter IS slaughter, full stop. Please focus instead on ecological destruction caused by animal agriculture and animals who do not want to die, Halal or not"
You can absolutely find us protesting outside any slaughter houses kosher, halal, humane or any other - we do not discriminate nor make any exceptions - killing IS killing, regardless of how it is done. So come and join us, you will be very welcome."

8 minutes ago, peak4 said:

I doubt you'll have heard of it; made up, misunderstood, or deliberately misquotes, who knows

Animal Rebellion Moves Away From Extinction Rebellion With New Rebrand

Extinction Rebellion tend more to focus on the whole of the earth and how farming affects it

Animal Rising,  concentrate more on animal rights generally

Since mention of "Halal" is frequently used as an attack on one section of the population by the far right, it seems they take a sensible approach of not making distinctions between religions.
As you can see they have long held that view, and won't be drawn into racial/religious hatred.

You can absolutely find us protesting outside any slaughter houses kosher, halal, humane or any other - we do not discriminate nor make any exceptions - killing IS killing, regardless of how it is done. So come and join us, you will be very welcome."

They seem to only target white middle class establishments though 

So who's the racists? 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

They seem to only target white middle class establishments though 

So who's the racists? 

Another lie ?    or PROVE IT.   

You are the racist and always have been.

• Haha 1