Control Your Woman?

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You're quite correct and this is the reason that world population has to be and will be reduced, although they'll tell you it's climate change, it really isn't. It's just that society can't control the dregs it produces.

Can't argue with that KP,  🙂

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Society is in decline.

Morals are becoming looser than my bowels after a good curry.

Standards have slipped to the point a man allowed his steaming drunk woman to not only cause a scene in a local takeaway at 8 30pm, banging the door,, effing and jeffing, walking in and out then in again shouting profanity making my little girl scared to the point I had to go in and take her to sit in the car until her order was ready.

But it's OK, he had it under control, he giggled a pathetic 'sorry' to the staff and customers whilst his woman was still going off like a psyco. 

He should have controlled his woman.

Your thoughts?

Don't buy her owt for being a tw,t

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Why is she his responsibility? 

If she can't control her behaviour while drunk, then either she shouldn't drink alcohol, or face whatever the consequences are of her behaviour.

If he had a mobile phone with a camera on, he should've filmed her, then when she's sobered up, show her the video, and say "if you don't change your behaviour, then I'm off to find someone else who isn't a lout".

She won't change,  he should do just that.

It isn't just the lack of respect for other adults, there is scant regard to children these days. In my younger days I've seen blokes performing, we all have, but once a child appeared they'd immediately sober up so to speak. These days there is no thought given to children by some adults.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

It isn't just the lack of respect for other adults, there is scant regard to children these days. In my younger days I've seen blokes performing, we all have, but once a child appeared they'd immediately sober up so to speak. These days there is no thought given to children by some adults.

Nostalgia is a seductive liar. I’ve got a friend who’s father used to come home from the pub tanked up and regularly beat his mother. His ‘performing’ led to them fleeing elsewhere to safety on a regular basis. He was an appalling individual and their life improved when he kicked the bucket some thirty odd years ago.

It’s incredible to think that someone finds that amusing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Nostalgia is a seductive liar. I’ve got a friend who’s father used to come home from the pub tanked up and regularly beat his mother. His ‘performing’ led to them fleeing elsewhere to safety on a regular basis. He was an appalling individual and their life improved when he kicked the bucket some thirty odd years ago.

To be truthful, I was speaking about the people I mixed with. It really isn't my responsibility  how you chose you friends. I've been in the company of many of Sheffields hardest men from time to time and everyone has been putty in the hands of young children.

The people you've mixed with are your own affair and certainly don't detract from my experiences.

1 minute ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

To be truthful, I was speaking about the people I mixed with. It really isn't my responsibility  how you chose you friends. I've been in the company of many of Sheffields hardest men from time to time and everyone has been putty in the hands of young children.

The people you've mixed with are your own affair and certainly don't detract from my experiences.

You laughed at my post in which I explained my friends childhood experience of domestic violence!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Society is in decline.

Standards have slipped to the point a man allowed his steaming drunk woman to not only cause a scene in a local takeaway at 8 30pm, banging the door,, effing and jeffing, walking in and out then in again shouting profanity making my little girl scared to the point I had to go in and take her to sit in the car until her order was ready.

But it's OK, he had it under control, he giggled a pathetic 'sorry' to the staff and customers whilst his woman was still going off like a psyco. 

Your thoughts?

You’re clearly a misogynistic scumbag.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/481250-andrew-tate-whats-your-opinion/?tab=comments#comment-8605991

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Society is in decline.

Your thoughts?

Silence is Golden

Gaffer tape is silver.

28 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It’s incredible to think that someone finds that amusing.

They wouldn't think it's funny if they went through it.

My 'Dad' was the same, but it was Mum, me and my sister that got daily beatings from a drunk. I'm not a religious person but he was judged and sorted by cancer aged 38. I was just glad my Mum and Sister didn't get beatings any more. I have never been to where his name plaque is.

• Thanks 1