Epstein Friends To Be Named On Jan 1st.

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I think a lot of washer women will be disappointed .

Nope. I must be having a thick day.

I don't get it.

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Nope. I must be having a thick day.

I don't get it.

Lots of people expecting big / famous people to be involved 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ahhhhhh, 🤣 God I'm thick 🤣

Cheers 👍 

13 hours ago, Palomar said:

If this had been an armed leftist mob in the lobby of the Commons, trying to get to Boris and his MP's to overturn British democracy, what would the appropriate response to the first people through the barricade have been?

Even I would back the use of deadly force.

I disagree with your characterization of the situation as an armed mob trying to overturn democracy..😀

It was 2,000 unarmed protesters staging a sit in, occupy Wall Street type of protest, that got out of hand and turned into a mini riot, thanks to a few professional rioters, and some "agent provocateurs".

The new FOI video I posted earlier released some 2 years after the event clearly shows it was, as the Left described the BLM riots, "mostly peaceful."

Most who entered the building were let in by the Capital police, who opened doors and even fist bumped them. as they wandered through unobstructed.

The main violence occurred outside the building when the Capitol Police  Used  "Tear Gas, Flashbangs on Pro-Trump Rioters".

The riot lasted 3 hours before the Capitol Police finally returned order. It never reached the same scale as the BLM protests that that burned, looted and occupied government buildings in some 200 cities across America, involving 20 million people, in

"more than 30 states and Washington, D.C. activated over 96,000 National Guard, State Guard, 82nd Airborne, and 3rd Infantry Regiment service members.[33][34][35][36] The deployment, when combined with preexisting deployments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other natural disasters, constituted the largest military operation other than war in U.S. history.[37] " - WIKI

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Would anyone like to buy any magic beans?

I've moved our conversation over to the Trump thread, where it rightfully belongs, for the sake of clarity and continuity.

Yes it should be out in a few hours.

On 20/12/2023 at 23:28, hackey lad said:

People on the list have been warned, and there is a get out clause that they can apply for to stop the information becoming public, so a lot of the rich and famous will no doubt be using that.

As always, the most interesting names probably will not appear on the list.

Posted (edited)
On 21/12/2023 at 07:06, Prettytom said:

Would anyone like to buy any magic beans?

You're revealing something quite unsavoury about yourself with this attitude and take on this situation. What is your agenda? 🤔

Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted sex offender/trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell is also behind bars but as of yet none of their clients have been arrested/charged!! Do really think that there is "nothing to see here" regarding this list? come on!

In all seriousness I don't really think you're a dodgy character I just think that you are so blinded by your opposition to what you perceive as alt-right MAGA types (who are the main ones calling for the release of this list) that you are willing to suspend all logic and common sense just to oppose them for the sake of it.

Edited by HumbleNarrator

13 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

You're revealing something quite unsavoury about yourself with this attitude and take on this situation. What is your agenda? 🤔

Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted sex offender/trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell is also behind bars but as of yet none of their clients have been arrested/charged!! Do really think that there is "nothing to see here" regarding this list? come on!

In all seriousness I don't really think you're a dodgy character I just think that you are so blinded by your opposition to what you perceive as alt-right MAGA types (who are the main ones calling for the release of this list) that you are willing to suspend all logic and common sense just to oppose them for the sake of it.

Good post. 👍 

9 hours ago, Anna B said:

People on the list have been warned, and there is a get out clause that they can apply for to stop the information becoming public, so a lot of the rich and famous will no doubt be using that.

As always, the most interesting names probably will not appear on the list.

My bold.

Spot on. 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

On the contrary. I think that there is plenty to see in this list.

I also think that there is plenty for Trump to fear, both in this list and from the criminal justice system in general. My post was in response to the ridiculousness of post 28, which has to win bat**** post of the year.

I thought I’d made that clear in what I wrote. I do apologise if that wasn’t the case. I’ll try to use fewer and shorter words in future.

Edited by Prettytom