Communism.

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Illegal immigration .

Nope, that most certainly is not the sole target of Jacks complaints, equally scathing about those that came legally.

Edited by Magilla

9 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Complaining about immigration, given our history and the benefits it has brought, falls squarely within these bounds :?

Is that better, or worse, than complaining and slighting immigrants who, in the vast majority, did precisely what you're hoping to do yourself?

Hypocrisy you say?

I have never criticised immigrants. If someone comes to this country legally and contributes then good for them. I'll welcome them with open arms. 

I have very strong views on illegal immigration and the abuse of our asylum system

They are very different things which you and the left seem to be either confused or intentionally ignorant about 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Hey up !  I notice two of the Stooges have turned up  no doubt Axe the third  Stooge will turn up shortly. 

Hey,.  don't forget about me!

I'm feeling neglected!🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Three Stooges came to my mind a few days ago -  Padders hackey and can't think of the other one atm

24 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Nope, that most certainly is not the sole target of Jacks complaints, equally scathing about those that came legally.

No he is NOT racist or against immigrants who arrived or can arrive legally.

Edited by cressida

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I have very strong views on illegal immigration and the abuse of our asylum system

They are very different things which you and the left seem to be either confused or intentionally ignorant about 

Confused is putting it mildly!

When it comes to authoritarian diktats from the government hey are all for "law and order",  and you'd better better over, or else!

But when it comes to criminals, able bodied punks who's first act on foreign soil is to jump in front of the line, and assorted terrorists, not so much.

Lots of silly allegories about would you let criminals take over your house, but blind as bats when they invade the entire country, because they'll likely be voting for, nay, DEMANDING, more "free" government cheese from the already bankrupt Treasury, along with the new government Agencies and masses of more  "overworked and "overstressed" union featherbedders you need, to dole it out equitably.

I put it down to your Teachers Union run schools and that government licenced probananda box TV.

A captive audience, who have no clue what is really happening in that big world out there!

But every one is a self appointed expert on military and political strategy, and privy to what the world's leaders are REALLY thinking!

Because they saw a documentary on the telly, last night!

They are taught to hate the most productive members of society, and love the least!

There's really no hope for such a society!

Stick a fork in 'em, they are done like dinner!

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

No doubt you will be giving up your privileges and monitory gains that this country has helped you with, yes?

Don't know what privelages they might be.. The wealth in that common only went one way, to the establishment not the public.

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I put it down to your Teachers Union run schools and that government licenced probananda box TV.

Fair enough ...whatever that’s supposed to mean

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Don't know what privelages they might be.. The wealth in that common only went one way, to the establishment not the public.

Our whole way of life was determined by our history and this includes us conquering and gaining from our battles and plundering worldwide. It's why there are many calls for repatriations involving massive sums.

Obviously today's society has nothing to do with what happened but money has trickled down through generations and just about everyone will have benefitted.

If folk feel guilty about this then maybe they should give up all their money and property and live in a tent..... simple. 

Those that don't......don't.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Our whole way of life was determined by our history and this includes us conquering and gaining from our battles and plundering worldwide. It's why there are many calls for repatriations involving massive sums.

Obviously today's society has nothing to do with what happened but money has trickled down through generations and just about everyone will have benefitted.

If folk feel guilty about this then maybe they should give up all their money and property and live in a tent..... simple. 

Those that don't......don't.

Our way of life was determined by our monarchs and governments and, as they were the ones who benefited,  they can take the flack.

It's already been pointed out to you that all the money went to those at the top.  not a penny to the poor labourers in the fields.

Most of the wealth of this country still goes to those at the top.

You also don't seem to have the intelligence to understand that the guilt anyone feels is a national guilt where we are ashamed of what the country did.,  and not a personal one because we know we wouldn't do it.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Our way of life was determined by our monarchs and governments and, as they were the ones who benefited,  they can take the flack.

It's already been pointed out to you that all the money went to those at the top.  not a penny to the poor labourers in the fields.

Most of the wealth of this country still goes to those at the top.

You also don't seem to have the intelligence to understand that the guilt anyone feels is a national guilt where we are ashamed of what the country did.,  and not a personal one because we know we wouldn't do it.

I would put my last penny on my intelligence being far superior to yours and then some, but that's really besides the point.

I feel absolutely zero guilt, do you ?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

So no examples? 

Examples all over this forum.  It's easy enough for anyone to look.

I'm racist while standing up for the rights of Jews 

You are not equally defending the rights of innocent Palestinian civilians and children.

I'm misogynistic while criticising trans in women's sports 

Look back at your remarks regarding the Women's world Cup and women don't play "proper" football like men.

And selfish while while standing up for the rights of others

Stood up for no ones rights except the Jews and your own.  Selfish enough to refuse to change your lifestyle even if it brings actastophe to millions

I also give a lot of money to charity....I even donated £50 live on this forum in Mister Gees name

Most people do that, as do I

You sir.....are just plain bitter and quite nasty towards people 

I probably am to people like you and will be as long as I'm around.  Dickens mode doesn't suit you.

But that's ok....we are all used to it 

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

😂😂😂

Edited by hackey lad