Why Britain & America Owe The Ukraine Military Support (And More)

I suppose you like Mr Orban who wishes to be the first to send in his troops from Hungary if Ukraine falls. 
The UK has form with using other countries to do the dirty work and then ignoring them like Russia a century ago and Afghanistan recently.

Ukraine is hemorrhaging  and its people will suffer for generations with any sideline miltary power licking its lips at picking up the pieces.
With Covid such a mess, do we really think military planners know what they are doing or what other are countries are ploying.

Edited by Findlay

On 10/12/2023 at 04:20, Chekhov said:

This sounds like cobblers to me, but whatever, Zelenskyy was voted into power in an election far more fair than any in Russia, and certainly since Putin came to power.

2019 Ukrainian presidential election - Wikipedia

AFTER the legally and duly elected pro - Russian government was illegally thrown over in a revolution sponsored by the Obama/Biden Clan, and Europe/NATO, who promised them European style prosperity.

Where was the outrage about "law and order" at the time?😀

Now they, like the Afghanis are finding out what the Biden Clan's words are worth!  

They see the reality of overthrowing their government when a substantial portion of their Russian speaking and Russian allied population did not agree,

They are now a basket case, despite the Western "narrative", that they are "winning their war.

Just like Afghanistan.

Edited by trastrick
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Now they, like the Afghanis are finding out what the Biden Clan's words are worth!  😀

Not very often I agree but that sentence is true.    Biden's words are worth the same as Putin's and,  if Trump gets elected,  his will be worth even less.  

There are no shining examples of truth in this world.

Edited by Organgrinder

Keep prodding the Bear guys. What could possibly go wrong 🤔 

Jens Stoltenberg said there was no doubt that Ukraine would join Nato as western leaders gathered in Kyiv to pledge support and mark the second anniversary of Russia’s full-scale invasion.
The Nato chief said on Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin “started this war because he wanted to close Nato’s door . . . but he has achieved the exact opposite: Ukraine is now closer to Nato than ever before”. He said Nato was helping Kyiv to make its forces “more and more interoperable” with the defence alliance and would open a joint training and analysis centre in Poland.  “Ukraine will join Nato. It is not a question of if, but of when,” he insisted. The anniversary falls as US funding for Ukraine’s war effort falters, creating a shortage of arms and ammunition. With American aid in doubt, European support has grown increasingly important. A $60bn aid bill has been held up in Congress by a dispute between Democrats and Republicans over illegal immigration and security on the Mexican border.

https://www.ft.com/content/3f7fd1cf-56f5-40ad-935f-839d76fd1e9c

On 10/12/2023 at 11:58, cuttsie said:

As long as our Subs keep patrolling the deep  he will be care full to not cross us .

As to The EU ,  Only France seems to man up but history shows how things change when the tanks start rolling 

Not anymore Poland will be the strongest  army in europe shortly.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 21:25, The_DADDY said:

Exactly, Did. But for you it seems an obsession. Part of me understands but another part thinks, just give it up, you won't change anyone's mind just move on and we'll see what happens. Everyone knows everyone's views anyway. 

If you used a tiny fraction of the tenacity shown re convid into looking into the Ukraine issue you'd probably be surprised at what you find.

I mean, you only have to lool back to 2014 to see where the main problems started.

The fact you seem happy to believe msm on this issue baffles me.

Glad you like me though 

You're OK too I suppose 🤣

Sounds like a bit of male bonding going on here .....

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, retep said:

Don't tell zem pike,

"Germany accused of ‘flagrant abuse of intelligence’ for revealing British help in Ukraine"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/british-soldiers-in-ukraine-germany-b2504462.html

From the article. 

"Mr Scholz’s latest comments have been slammed as “irresponsible” by German opposition MPs.

Norbert Rottgen, a senior lawmaker from the CDU, the former ruling party of Angela Merkel, said: “The chancellor’s statement regarding France and Britain’s alleged involvement in operating long-range cruise missiles used in Ukraine is completely irresponsible.”

My bold.

'Alleged' involvement 🤣🤣

Its been no secret for a long time we've been involved in this pointless war.

Underlined. 

But accurate 👍

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

From the article. 

"Mr Scholz’s latest comments have been slammed as “irresponsible” by German opposition MPs.

Norbert Rottgen, a senior lawmaker from the CDU, the former ruling party of Angela Merkel, said: “The chancellor’s statement regarding France and Britain’s alleged involvement in operating long-range cruise missiles used in Ukraine is completely irresponsible.”

My bold.

'Alleged' involvement 🤣🤣

Its been no secret for a long time we've been involved in this pointless war.

Underlined. 

But accurate 👍

Time for our politicians to pick up their guns and lead from the front lines--stop sending other peoples kids to die.

51 minutes ago, retep said:

Time for our politicians to pick up their guns and lead from the front lines--stop sending other peoples kids to die.

I'd vote for that✊🏻

UK representatives will be there for reporting back not forward operating.

We must support Ukraine until Russia is repelled. Putin will die at some point.