Why Britain & America Owe The Ukraine Military Support (And More)

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The Russian gangsters who run that Country have stolen all that Countries wealth inc all the oil, steel and mining of valuable materials , they have then bought up half of London as well as other prime property and banking through out the World . They then decided they want Ukraine and its valuable land production ,

Zelensky  was rich enough before he got the the job through a fair voting system .

At least he walks around the front line with his army and does not hide away sat at the end of  a 100 foot long table so no one can breath on him .

And all terrorists stopped invading  ,killing , raping , blowing up kids at music festivals and so on ?

Absolutely everyone will agree with that,    but everyone should also agree that a country should not steal land off a neighbouring country and oppress its neighbours with armed troops.

This kind of thing works both ways.

• Like 1

If Putin and Russia succeed in taking over Ukraine what comes next?

The Baltic states, Moldova, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria where does it stop?

History shows that Hitler tried the same thing.

If Russia isn’t large enough as it it is, then I don’t know what is. Is he trying to recreate the USSR I wonder?

echo.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, echo beach said:

The Baltic states, Moldova, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria where does it stop?

If Russia isn’t large enough as it it is, then I don’t know what is. Is he trying to recreate the USSR I wonder?

echo.

That's correct    and one of the reasons we offered Ukraine our support in the first place.

To withdraw that support now,  with so much money already spent,  so many young men's lives lost  and Ukraine's country in ruins,  it would be extremely foolish to to let Putin win now

and look around for his next prize,  whilst realising that the west are not not there for the long haul and all he has to do is wait while we get bored.

He most definitely is trying to re-create the USSR and has openly said so.   We ignore him at our peril.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

echo.

As long as our Subs keep patrolling the deep  he will be care full to not cross us .

As to The EU ,  Only France seems to man up but history shows how things change when the tanks start rolling 

2 hours ago, Chekhov said:

This sounds like cobblers to me, but whatever, Zelenskyy was voted into power in an election far more fair than any in Russia, and certainly since Putin came to power.

2019 Ukrainian presidential election - Wikipedia

The_DADDY gets his views about Zelenskyy and Ukraine from Russian propaganda/misinformation channels. He's long refused to cite his sources after they were repeatedly debunked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

As long as our Subs keep patrolling the deep  he will be care full to not cross us .

As to The EU ,  Only France seems to man up but history shows how things change when the tanks start rolling 

You must be joking.  How many nukes do you think our 2 subs carry ?

Putin has got more nukes than the USA and what we've got is like using pea shooters against them.

Remember that Russia is a big place with a lot to take out,   and we are a tiny little island,  all scrunched up and hard to miss.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 hours ago, Chekhov said:

This sounds like cobblers to me, but whatever, Zelenskyy was voted into power in an election far more fair than any in Russia, and certainly since Putin came to power.

2019 Ukrainian presidential election - Wikipedia

Spend a bit less time bitching about convid and the swimming baths being closed and do some searching.

Your a smart man, go digging 👍

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Spend a bit less time bitching about convid and the swimming baths being closed and do some searching.

Your a smart man, go digging 👍

Instead of sending someone on a wild goose chase you should cite your sources.

2 minutes ago, altus said:

Instead of sending someone on a wild goose chase you should cite your sources.

Been there. 

Done that.

Links get ignored, criticized and even called unsafe by the crazies. 

Look for yourself or rely on being spoonfed by western media.

Your choice 👍

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Been there. 

Done that.

Links get ignored, criticized and even called unsafe by the crazies. 

Look for yourself or rely on being spoonfed by western media.

Your choice 👍

They get repeatedly debunked as I mentioned earlier.

If you keep spouting Russian propaganda and we'll keep pointing it out.

Or you can prove what you're claiming is true.

Your choice. 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cuttsie said:

And all terrorists stopped invading  ,killing , raping , blowing up kids at music festivals and so on ?

I could not agree more, it was appalling.

I am in favour of the Palestinians having their own viable state, but what those Hamas terrorists did was disgusting.

The problem is that the Israelis are, to some extent, playing right into Hamas's hands.

9 hours ago, altus said:

The_DADDY gets his views about Zelenskyy and Ukraine from Russian propaganda/misinformation channels. He's long refused to cite his sources after they were repeatedly debunked.

I like TD and agree with him on many things, but when he starts up his nonsense about Ukraine I sometimes wonder if it's Moscow rather than Manor where he really resides !

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Spend a bit less time bitching about convid

I thought we both did that !

Edited by Chekhov

15 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I thought we both did that !

Exactly, Did. But for you it seems an obsession. Part of me understands but another part thinks, just give it up, you won't change anyone's mind just move on and we'll see what happens. Everyone knows everyone's views anyway. 

17 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I like TD and agree with him on many things, but when he starts up his nonsense about Ukraine I sometimes wonder if it's Moscow rather than Manor where he really resides !

If you used a tiny fraction of the tenacity shown re convid into looking into the Ukraine issue you'd probably be surprised at what you find.

I mean, you only have to lool back to 2014 to see where the main problems started.

The fact you seem happy to believe msm on this issue baffles me.

Glad you like me though 

You're OK too I suppose 🤣