No Way To Run A Football Club

Prettytom

Last month, we had our owner asking the fans to lend him a hundred quid each, to pay the tea lady and the taxman. 

This month, we’ve got early bird season tickets on sale, for a two week window, in the lead up to Christmas. That’s tickets for games that are potentially 500 days away, to be paid for now.

To cap it all, nobody knows how much the season tickets will cost. Prices were supposed to be announced today. He’s got just over two hours to keep his word on this.

The sooner he’s gone, the better. 

47 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

We should be grateful to Mr Chansiri because it’s not a one week window like last year.

Eh, Mr Bassett?

The clock is ticking. There’s just about an hour left for Chansiri to tell me how much I’m going to save by not renewing my season ticket.

9 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well hes got a top set of people to sort out the team  and we are going places in the next year,but some will never be happy

Shame he didnt recruit some top players for him to work with, currently two of the 12 he brought in are in the match squad, explain that?

55 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well hes got a top set of people to sort out the team  and we are going places in the next year,but some will never be happy

I’m definitely not happy.

I’m paying fillet steak prices for cheap burger football. I’m being lied to and threatened by the owner of the club. 

And most of all, I’m watching my club slide slowly out of business. But, you just keep on clapping.

The owner  is a total disgrace.

Edited by Prettytom