COVID THREAD

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

My lord , you are getting into tinfoil hat territory 

You really think this is tin foil hat territory? 

The fact that this 'plague' was on the agenda and being discussed 5 years ago doesn't bother you? 

Our freedoms to protest are being eroded as we speak.

Edited by Anna B
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

You really think this is tin foil hat territory? 

The fact that this 'plague' was on the agenda and being discussed 5 years ago doesn't bother you? 

Plague on the agenda ? No it doesn’t worry me because sooner or later something like it would happen in an international world.   Yes I think you’re in conspiracy territory 

Guest sibon
15 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The government got to control the population in a way they probably only dreamed of. They saw how far they could push them. They saw how compliant they were if you pressed thr right buttons.

They got to introduce all sorts of new control laws, which are still on the statute book, and can be wheeled out any time it suits them irrespective of context.

They were able to suppress information on both MS media and the internet and get away with it.

They made a big leap towards a cashless society, and a cashless society is also easier to control, (computer says no...)

They got to give lots of lucrative contracts worth millions to their mates, and granted favours that will have to be returned. 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.'

They were able to invest unrestricted amounts of money of money into biolabs like Porton Down, which also just happen to make biological weapons. Hey Ho.

They were able to fastrack the move onto mobile phone aps (which a lot of people don't like) and they have no intention of reversing, (eg doctors, minister of health at the time Matt Hancock's family just happens to control the company that produces the ap)

They were able to use the pandemic to hide all sorts of shortcomings in the NHS and other industries. They are still doing it.

They made a lot of very rich people considerably richer during the pandemic. Amazon boss Jeff Bezos did very nicely thankyou, and so did a lot of the other big investors.

They got us familiar with shortages, inconveniences, and a new way of life which hasn't gone away - but then they always said it wouldn't - 'the world will be very different.'

They made us believe we were all in the same boat.

- But they were cruising ahead in superyachts, and the rest of us were up the creek in a canoe without a paddle.  

You missed out HAARP, the lizard people and the Roswell incident.

Other than that, you’ve done well. You have passed Conspiracy 101 and can proceed to the next unit.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Other than that, you’ve done well. You have passed Conspiracy 101 and can proceed to the next unit.

I was asked, so I answered as best I could. 

Don't blame me if you don't like it.

HAARP, lizard people etc very funny. Famous tactic to ridicule people you don't agree with rather than engage in discussion. I had the same problem when I said the banks were going to crash 2 years before they did. I'm no Cassandra, the information was all over the net for those who cared to look, but most people don't bother. 

We are heading for turbulent times, they know it, and they know that we know it.  

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

HAARP, lizard people etc very funny. Famous tactic to ridicule people you don't agree with rather than engage in discussion. I had the same problem when I said the banks were going to crash 2 years before they did. I'm no Cassandra, the information was all over the net for those who cared to look, but most people don't bother. 

We are heading for turbulent times, they know it, and they know that we know it.  

But what about the Government using it to control people more  forever ?

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I’ve engaged in so much debate about  covid that I’ve run out of energy for it. 

For example, I’ve pointed stuff out to you about ongoing research into vaccines over and over, but you ignore it. Possibly because it doesn’t fit nicely with your victim complex.

Ridicule is pretty much all I have left for people who post such ridiculous nonsense.  Maybe come back with a more reasoned post and a bit of evidence for your unorthodox claims. Then you might get taken seriously

Edited by sibon

51 minutes ago, sibon said:

For example, I’ve pointed stuff out to you about ongoing research into vaccines over and over, but you ignore it. Possibly because it doesn’t fit nicely with your victim complex.

Ridicule is pretty much all I have left for people who post such ridiculous nonsense.  Maybe come back with a more reasoned post and a bit of evidence for your unorthodox claims. Then you might get taken seriously

Covid was real. I took the vaccine.

Thankyou very much.

But I objected to the coersive way they forced it on people who didn't want it. What you inject into your own body should be your own choice, that's all. 

And I don't think lockdown was necessary. But we'll never know because there's little to compare it with. However, the government were so concerned about the deadliness of this killer plague they decided to party and mingle throughout.

There's also a well worn argument that the vaccine damped down our natural immune response, delaying herd immunity, which made the epidemic last longer.

And let's not forget the virus was said to have originated from a Biolab in China, that's not 'ridiculous nonsense.' Nor that Porton Down, our own Bioweapons laboratories, were heavily involved in researching it. 

That notwithstanding, there's no doubt our government are using the pandemic as a scapegoat for all the ills that are currently befalling us, though they have long been predicted ever since the banking crisis.

You don't deal with debt by imposing austerity, and you don't pump Billions into the economy (QE) without causing rampant nflation. And you don't shut down the country for two years without some devastating results, so the best you can say is the government may have made mistakes. The worst is that they have profitted mightily from it, which those at the top certainly have.  

Edited by Anna B
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sibon said:

So very, very much this.  So much time spent trying to drag people out of their rabbit holes yet here we are watching folk dig themselves in deeper with increasing enthusiasm and a shovel of ever more utterly preposterous nonsense.  You do have to conclude that they get some sort of perverse pleasure  from scuttling around in the dark.

Guest makapaka
8 hours ago, sibon said:

There are statements in there that are undeniably true - one of the reason you all go round in circles on here - everyone thinks they’re a smart alec that knows more than the other person.

19 minutes ago, makapaka said:

There are statements in there that are undeniably true - one of the reason you all go round in circles on here - everyone thinks they’re a smart alec that knows more than the other person.

This is nothing to do with 'going around in circles'.

It is nothing to do with people thinking "... they’re a smart alec that knows more than the other person."

On one hand you have the experience, the observations, the knowledge, the understanding, the learning of a million+ people in the UK alone  who have seen, experienced, worked with, worked on, organized, cared for those effected by Covid 19.

On the other hand you first had have the Covid deniers, then the Conspiracy Theorists, later the anti-vaccine people and most recently Suppressionists. The popularity of these views wax and wane according to the quantity of material appearing on social media mostly generated in America by Americans with a political agenda. 

Willingly or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly,  these people have been culpable in damaging the effectiveness of measures to reduce the intensity of the pandemic and the consequences thereof, and it is on this basis that I will continue.

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

That's the problem, they always mix truth and lies together, that's wrong.

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

The government got to control the population in a way they probably only dreamed of. They saw how far they could push them. They saw how compliant they were if you pressed thr right buttons.

They got to introduce all sorts of new control laws, which are still on the statute book, and can be wheeled out any time it suits them irrespective of context.

They were able to suppress information on both MS media and the internet and get away with it.

They made a big leap towards a cashless society, and a cashless society is also easier to control, (computer says no...)

They got to give lots of lucrative contracts worth millions to their mates, and granted favours that will have to be returned. 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.'

They were able to invest unrestricted amounts of money of money into biolabs like Porton Down, which also just happen to make biological weapons. Hey Ho.

They were able to fastrack the move onto mobile phone aps (which a lot of people don't like) and they have no intention of reversing, (eg doctors, minister of health at the time Matt Hancock's family just happens to control the company that produces the ap)

They were able to use the pandemic to hide all sorts of shortcomings in the NHS and other industries. They are still doing it.

They made a lot of very rich people considerably richer during the pandemic. Amazon boss Jeff Bezos did very nicely thankyou, and so did a lot of the other big investors.

They got us familiar with shortages, inconveniences, and a new way of life which hasn't gone away - but then they always said it wouldn't - 'the world will be very different.'

They made us believe we were all in the same boat.

- But they were cruising ahead in superyachts, and the rest of us were up the creek in a canoe without a paddle.  

Well said, Anna.

This is merely a dry run, a rehearsal, for the Big One, the one the Global Authoritarians  call the real "Greateest Threat to Mankind".

(AKA the weather, a hundred years from now!)

You ain't seeen nothing yet!  :)