COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

As I understand it though, the obsessive testing is to continue??

Yeah that wont end for a while 😒

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, fools said:

Covid passes weren't law in July, when the PM made his "by the end of September (you'll need to be vaccinated for entry)" threat.

It didn't stop venues from implementing them as a condition of entry.

They need to be legally outlawed forever, not just dropped (for now) or moved into wishy-washy guidance territory.

That's a good point. Currently no reason to suppose that all this can't be rolled out again at the appearance of a 'variation'.

We need a proper objective cost/benefit analysis and then legislation to ensure that never again can these suppressionist measures be rolled out.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah that wont end for a while 😒

giphy.gif

So, as things stand, are people who test positive unable to go to work?

12 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Excellent news :)

As I understand it though, the obsessive testing is to continue??

Plus advisory mask wearing in certain situations and vaccination passes can be applied by organisations.

Things are rarely black and white because the decisions are made in a political arena.

Still it’s better for most

4 hours ago, petemcewan said:

To The Daddy,

Thank you for that link to the Video.

In you opinion.What do you think they are trying to 

achieve, by subjecting those children to that procedure?

I honestly couldn't say. Treating children like that is so alien to me, I couldn't begin to imagine why they would do it. My only thought could be to normalise it. Testing is a cash cow that isn't going away. Make it "normal" by testing from such an early age and very frequently then you've got a society of people who grow up being tested regularly and think its the thing to do.  Like an eye test only with more pain, discomfort and blood.

The revisionist version of the "narrative" has begun!

The public has had enough!

Joe Biden is already planning what he hopes will be his return to relevancy by opening up America again. (Just in time for the Mid Term Elections, Lol)

In a couple of months the arrogant elitist virtue signalers who happily demonized the folks who questioned the flawed politicized science. will be claiming victory for the success of their extreme authoritarian "measures".

Then, on to Climate Change. That's the Real Greatest Threat to Mankind, say these same would be authoritarian elites.

What? You don't care about the planet? How selfish can you be?

An interesting field of social study is the causes and effects of Mass Hysteria.

There'll be some great books written about it in the coming years.

Edited by trastrick

Forcing people to use digital ticketing smartphone apps for entry is another unpleasant requirement that got sneaked in under the dubious CV19 umbrella. What else is that app doing. No smartphone, no entry, sorry.

Edited by fools

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

It's all nothing more than propaganda

I'm sure that's a great comfort to that frightened screaming child. 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Work from home guidance, COVID passports and mandatory wearing of face-masks will be scrapped in England from next Thursday as Boris Johnson announced the lifting of Plan B measures.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-working-from-home-covid-passports-and-mask-wearing-to-go-as-england-plan-b-rules-to-be-lifted-12519897

Hallel f***ing ujah

I actually started tearing up

giphy.gif

Looks good but I'm waiting for the u turn. 

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The revisionist version of the "narrative" has begun!

The public has had enough!

Joe Biden is already planning what he hopes will be his return to relevancy by opening up America again. (Just in time for the Mid Term Elections, Lol)

In a couple of months the arrogant elitist virtue signalers who happily demonized the folks who questioned the flawed politicized science. will be claiming victory for the success of their extreme authoritarian "measures".

Then, on to Climate Change. That's the Real Greatest Threat to Mankind, say these same would be authoritarian elites.

What? You don't care about the planet? How selfish can you be?

An interesting field of social study is the causes and effects of Mass Hysteria.

There'll be some great books written about it in the coming years.

I think that anyone capable of thinking for themselves has indulged in some revisionist thinking of their own over the last couple of years.

How else do you make any progress.

Many books are still being written about WW2 or whether Richards 111 was as bad as he was painted so I don’t doubt that you will have plenty to read

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think that anyone capable of thinking for themselves has indulged in some revisionist thinking of their own over the last couple of years.

How else do you make any progress.

Many books are still being written about WW2 or whether Richards 111 was as bad as he was painted so I don’t doubt that you will have plenty to read

The revisionism is strictly one way at the moment.

We'll be closer to an end to this when  the conspiracy theorist/vaccine refusing/ covid denying cult start to revise their opinions too . 

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm sure that's a great comfort to that frightened screaming child. 

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1482019804177391625

popular  video, judging by twitter mainly down to fans of Nick Hudson or members/followers of pandata

committee, seems odd that is only just doing the rounds now on twitter this year 2022 I'm guessing there must be something from 2021 anyone got earlier versions?.

germany have been using the lollipop test for children since summer 2021, so no excuse to use nasal swabs.

Edited by steve68

29 minutes ago, sibon said:

The revisionism is strictly one way at the moment.

We'll be closer to an end to this when  the conspiracy theorist/vaccine refusing/ covid denying cult start to revise their opinions too . 

So the greatest scourge of mankind since 1918, which tore families apart, businesses lost, and home imprisonment, and required authoritarian measures not seen outside North Korea can be completely erased by the stroke of a politician's pen?

COVID doesn't end at precisely 12,01 am Thursday,

But the political mass induced hysteria does!  By the stroke of that same politician's pen.

See how simple it is?

And the trained seals clap, and repeat, "Thank you, thank you, I'm so happy, can I now visit my family, and see the new baby?

Lol

Edited by trastrick