COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The vaccine doesn't work, you've stood for the old egg under the hat trick.

I really wish people would wake up and realise these jabs are useless. I also wish they would realise these jabs are going to go on and on for a very long time. 

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The vaccine doesn't work, you've stood for the old egg under the hat trick.

People I know that have been vaccinated and had covid haven't needed hospital treatment.

It's working as intended

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Just like no one said it would be 2 jabs, then 3 then 4 then etc... etc... etc. 

The government are blaming the unvaccinated because as more and more people realise they've been had it will get ugly. I expect the rhetoric to get worse against the unvaxxed. Keep your head down if you are.

Just now, Delayed said:

People I know that have been vaccinated and had covid haven't needed hospital treatment.

It's working as intended

You see that's a con. You've been had. Most people don't need hospital treatment if they're unvaxxed, the young hardly ever. 

38 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

We did warn you. I take no joy because those closest to me are vaxxed.

According to figures released by the UK government via the Office for National Statistics, people who are triple vaxxed are 4.5 times more likely to test positive for Omicron than those who are unvaccinated.

221221omicron1.jpg

Unsurprisingly, your summary misrepresents the data. It is only of people who test positive for covid19 not the population as a whole.

The results contain the following comment:

Vaccination status: Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated, though individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant. It is too early to draw conclusions from our data on the effectiveness of vaccines against the Omicron variant.

If the unvaccinated with covid19 have a lower proportion of omicron, that's because more of them have the earlier variants since they are not protected from them by the vaccines.

You can download the data from here.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The government are blaming the unvaccinated because as more and more people realise they've been had it will get ugly. I expect the rhetoric to get worse against the unvaxxed. Keep your head down if you are.

Agreed. I may even send back my Unjabbed and Proud t-shirt just to be on the safe side. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I really wish people would wake up and realise these jabs are useless. I also wish they would realise these jabs are going to go on and on for a very long time. 

Another one will be along shortly and this one will definitely work...... Said Boris with his fingers crossed.

You see that's a con. You've been had. Most people don't need hospital treatment if they're unvaxxed, the young hardly ever. 

I'm getting bored of this circular discussion. 

1 minute ago, altus said:

Unsurprisingly, your summary misrepresents the data. It is only of people who test positive for covid19 not the population as a whole.

The results contain the following comment:

If the unvaccinated with covid19 have a lower proportion of omicron, that's because more of them have the earlier variants since they are not protected from them by the vaccines.

You can download the data from here.

But it's still the wrong way around. The vaxxed shouldn't be top of the league

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Bye then

Guest sibon
Just now, Delayed said:

It isn't a discussion. They think that laughing about a killer virus is acceptable.

At least one of them is bright enough to know better. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I wish people would ;

1. Stop using Twitter as a source of information and readily dismiss WHO as MSM.

2. Dismiss any arguments with baseless claims of scientists being "leaned upon" by a random unknown person or organisation.

3. Post stats figures data without the entire context

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Agreed. I may even send back my Unjabbed and Proud t-shirt just to be on the safe side. 

You know it makes sense. The torches are being prepared. It'll be like an old Frankenstein film.

But it's still the wrong way around. The vaxxed shouldn't be top of the league

You're just demonstrating you don't understand the figures.