COVID THREAD

14 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I'd imagine being made to sign a non-disclosure agreement and lie to your friends and family is stressful. 

I must’ve been on annual leave the day these were signed. 
And I’ve never lied to anyone. 
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals alone employs 18,000 people. I can’t believe anyone would be deluded enough to think that this could happen.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Where are all of the people on 'ventillators'?

Intensive Care? High Dependency Unit?

You know, the places they actually have ‘ventilators’.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

So no more intensive care beds were needed than usual then, glad we clarified that. 

Do you think a doctor pretending to be dead in a hospital bed and jumping up in a published video is disrespectful to the families of patients that actually died in hospital (of actual illness, heart attack, cancer etc)?

3 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

So no more intensive care beds were needed than usual then, glad we clarified that. 

Do you think a doctor pretending to be dead in a hospital bed and jumping up in a published video is disrespectful to the families of patients that actually died in hospital (of actual illness, heart attack, cancer etc)?

I’ve not clarified anything with you. You asked where the patients on ventilators were. I told you.

As for your second point, yes I do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nikki-red said:

I’ve not clarified anything with you. You asked where the patients on ventilators were. I told you.

As for your second point, yes I do.

You're wasting your time with Irene. She likes to walk around hospitals on a Sunday evening 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, nikki-red said:

Looks to me like most of the beds became intensive care beds,  intentionally or not.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

You're wasting your time with Irene. She likes to walk around hospitals on a Sunday evening 

Funnily enough another poster on here did the same at the start of all this .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Funnily enough another poster on here did the same at the start of all this .

Was that Irene's previous incarnation 'Love Potion'?

Just now, RollingJ said:

Was that Irene's previous incarnation 'Love Potion'?

No , another conspiracy theorist from Rotherham.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hackey lad said:

Ah, sorry - I tended to ignore the original Covid threads, as they soon got very silly.

15 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

I'd imagine being made to sign a non-disclosure agreement and lie to your friends and family is stressful.

Nurse!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Ah, "conspiracy theorists", a neat way of dismissing stuff, much of which turned out to be true. I accept it did not all turn out to be true, but, ironically, a higher proportion than the suppressionists were spouting (and continue to spout).

There was a conspiracy about whipping up fear over Covid and vaccines, even if it was often "by omission".

The best example of this was an interview on R4's Today programme where a French politician from Macron's ruling party was being asked about vaccine passports. She said "we need them to protect people if, for example, they are visiting a museum".

The BBC interviewer just accepted that and never asked her any questions, such as how do vaccine passports protect people if the vaccines do not actually stop transmission of Covid ? Nor did she ask her why vaccinated people should be concerned about catching Covid if the vaccines work ? Which, by definition, you must think or you would not have introduced vaccine passports, etc etc.  It was absolutely pathetic and I was shouting at the radio..... It was typical of the Beeb and much MSM, all that subliminal "information" they're putting over without doing so openly. It's no wonder so many people actually wanted, for example, vaccine passports despite the fact they were obviously a useless idea from the very start. 

Sarah Hartley Brewer would have had her (the French Politician) for breakfast.

Mind you it wasn't always by omission, did I ever tell you I was banned from this very forum back in April 2020 for saying kids were at no significant risk from Covid ? It is laughable now, but it was not at the time......