The Yom Kippur War .

48 minutes ago, mafya said:

I didn’t say she couldn’t but I don’t have friends who have no empathy or regard for innocent people being killed.  Cressida has just replied that it was a glib reply but I actually did think she was friends with him. 

My bold.

I have friends who's views I don't share. I'm still their friend we just don't talk about the stuff that could cause a problem. 

Example. I have a fair few Muslim friends. With regards to the current situation some of them are Very outspoken and angry and whilst not taking delight in the massacre they simply do not care about ANY of the Israeli dead including the children. 2 of the did take delight.

Whilst I can't get my head around that I accept its their honest view and I move on.

Some others are more measured and whilst fully supporting the Palestinians they also feel for the innocent Jewish dead and the hostages and just want this whole mess to stop.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

I have friends who's views I don't share. I'm still their friend we just don't talk about the stuff that could cause a problem. 

Example. I have a fair few Muslim friends. With regards to the current situation some of them are Very outspoken and angry and whilst not taking delight in the massacre they simply do not care about ANY of the Israeli dead including the children. 2 of the did take delight.

Whilst I can't get my head around that I accept its their honest view and I move on.

Some others are more measured and whilst fully supporting the Palestinians they also feel for the innocent Jewish dead and the hostages and just want this whole mess to stop.

I also said this -  

Children's lives don't seem to have been considered,  if only the warmongers would target the military/leaders,  the civilians being used as pawns is despicable.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

I also said this -  

Children's lives don't seem to have been considered,  if only the warmongers would target the military/leaders,  the civilians being used as pawns is despicable.

Absolutely bang on there cressida. It makes my heart ache it really does.

Sadly Israel, Palestine, Hamas, America, Britain etc don't give a toss. These kids are worthless to them it seems.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I’ve seen pictures of babies bodies being pulled out of the rubble, I saw an orphan girl in a news report crying her final goodbye to her mum, dad and brother who had died. 🥲 

Absolutely heartbreaking when you see stuff like that just as it was heartbreaking seeing the dead Jewish children who were killed on the 7th October. 
What makes it worse is these are innocent people on both sides dying 

You are one sick puppy, seriously you’re the type of person who is beyond words. You are not even worthy of insulting because you are that low of a human with not a shred of empathy….

I fully agree with your response to that post.  I don't consider him fit to be described as human and everything he says is not real but imagined by himself.,

Like Prettytom,  I think he needs help,  because it seems to me that his mental state is suspect.

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully agree with your response to that post.  I don't consider him fit to be described as human and everything he says is not real but imagined by himself.,

Like Prettytom,  I think he needs help,  because it seems to me that his mental state is suspect.

I think he is a genuine troll who is trolling to wind people up. He keeps trying to defend the indefensible and I agree he needs some kind of help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mafya said:

You are one sick puppy, seriously you’re the type of person who is beyond words. You are not even worthy of insulting because you are that low of a human with not a shred of empathy….

Are you saying that HAMAS who murdered and raped women and children are not capable of killing children, using them as human shields and strapping explosives to them? 

And you say you don't support HAMAS 

Your mask keeps slipping 🤨

Edited by Jack Grey

41 minutes ago, cressida said:

I also said this -  

Not sure how you do this by lobbiing missiles into cities. Civilian casualties are inevitable.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Well 10,000 people have died apparently 

5000 of them are children

Sounds like a weird ratio to me

Are there more children than adults in Gaza? 

Would make sense though as we know how they love to breed in countries where they have war and poverty 

I guess there isn't much on the TVs at night here 

Majority of posters on forum seem to be mature individuals who are genuinely concerned about humanity. 

You are one sick individual.   None of your posts make sense 

Have you had a traumatic upbringing 

You need to see a psychiatrist 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Are you saying that HAMAS who murdered and raped women and children are not capable of killing children, using them as human shields and strapping explosives to them? 

Can't see any accusations of that from the Israeli military........................................

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Clearly he isn’t saying that.

Whereas you are clearly cheerleading the killing of children and innocent civilians.

You’re an apologist for war crimes. An advocate for genocide.

Disgusting.

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Liar

Nobody has said that and I never heard reports of them raping children either.  Whatever they did or did not do,  their actions were inhumane and nobody on this forum supports them.

You are continually lying by insinuating that any one supports them.  Your fake horror at the killing of Israeli children shows because you don't care about Palestinian children's deaths.

All normal people abhor the killing of any children,  whatever their nationality.

Edited by Organgrinder

49 minutes ago, stylefree said:

Majority of posters on forum seem to be mature individuals who are genuinely concerned about humanity. 

You are one sick individual.   None of your posts make sense 

Have you had a traumatic upbringing 

You need to see a psychiatrist 

You don't seem to read irony or sarcasm 

Everytime someone posts about Israel the Hamas supporters on here says it's lies and propaganda

When I post about Palestinian propaganda about the amount of children that have been killed I'm called all sorts of names and called a liar

But it's just typical from the left wing playbook and very predictable 

I mean 500 people died in a hospital hit by an Israeli missile

We all know that was total BS

You guys have skipped past that lie pretty quickly

I just think it's weird that you guys believe a terrorist organisation

You'll be telling us that the Taliban and ISIS are misunderstood next

It's all propaganda and lies 

• Like 1