Latest Way They Influence Us (Tell Us. ) All How To Think

10 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

People should man up.

You make a virtue of complaining about the world, and how it affects you and how it leaves you feeling. In fact there's a a whole thread where many posters on this forum indulges you and your feeling about the world.

I'm not going to.

I think you should man up.

Edited by Mister M

8 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It's cobblers, we live in a pathetic "victims" world.

People should man up

Are you a victim of woke oppression?

it so it’s a bit pathetic and you should definitely man up.

1 minute ago, Mkapaka said:

You are definitely anxious and seeking protection.

I absolutely do need protection from petty disproportionate restrictions on my, and other people's, life.

And you are right, I am very anxious about just how far it'll all go.

My prediction is it will get so bad that sooner or later we'll all need permission in writing to have congress, and not long after that we'll have to have proof we were not inebriated when we gave that written answer (which should at least please the Nett Zero zealots because it'll cut the birth rate....).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

I absolutely do need protection from petty disproportionate restrictions on my, and other people's, life.

And you are right, I am very anxious about just how far it'll all go.

I have just the solution for you..

Go into lockdown. Don't go outside, hide behind your sofa and avoid logging onto the net just incase you see something you don't agree with.  

6 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Are you a victim of woke oppression?

it so it’s a bit pathetic and you should definitely man up.

Oh yes, I try to ignore it, but it's  a bit difficult when I'm sat on a  bus trying to look out of the window and some huge "Gay Pride" sticker is obstructing my view.....

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

I have just the solution for you..

Go into lockdown. Don't go outside, hide behind your sofa and avoid logging onto the net just incase you see something you don't agree with.  

Another helpful and relevant post from Delayed.

I wouldn't mind if they were actually funny......

Edited by Chekhov
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

Oh yes, I try to ignore it, but it's  a bit difficult when I'm sat on a  bus trying to look out of the window and some huge "Gay Pride" sticker is obstructing my view.....

Have you tried opening the window and sticking your head out instead?

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You make a virtue of complaining about the world, and how it affects you and how it leaves you feeling. In fact there's a a whole thread where many posters on this forum indulges you and your feeling about the world.

I'm not going to.

I think you should man up.

There's a difference between fighting one's own battles, and pleading the victim to try and get other people to fight them for you.

Just now, Delayed said:

Have you tried opening the window and sticking your head out instead?

It's a bus, I have never seen a bus with a window wide enough to stick your head out of.

Try again ?

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It's a bus, I have never seen a bus with a window wide enough to stick your head out of.

Try again ?

You should create a thread moaning about bus companies are trying to control you and it's all elf and safety gone mad. 

Edited by Delayed

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

There's a difference between fighting one's own battles, and pleading the victim to try and get other people to fight them for you.

Try again ?

I reckon you could ,  peanut head . 

31 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Could someone please give me an example of so called "hate speech" ?

Even more relevantly, an example from The Sun, The Express, or The Mail

Well hate speech used to be about violent intent

But the lefties have managed to change it to whenever you hurt someones feelings 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Who's pleading the victim here?

Because from my reading, it seems like 46 Tories are whining that companies are choosing not to advertise on a grubby right wing channel which spews their propaganda.

Now it might have not occurred to you that in a free society people can do as they please. Some advertisers inside AND OUTSIDE of C.A.N. have chosen not to advertise their products on GBNews. 

It does seem ironic that Tories need to be told about the free market, since they're always the ones lecturing everyone else of its virtues. 

You seem genuinely shocked about how companies should tell us how to think....We are talking about companies advertising products. Has it ever occurred to you that that is the whole point - to dissuade you from buying one product in favour of another?

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Well hate speech used to be about violent intent

But the lefties have managed to change it to whenever you hurt someones feelings 

Really? So why haven't the a right wing Government not changed the laws regarding hate speech then? They've had 13 years.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Sorry ? ! ?

So if GB News is "right wing propaganda, what is the Beeb ? And, judging by how they covered Covid (censored) most of the rest of the MSM ?

A damn site more balanced than GB News and the Mail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1