Which Was The Worst Film You Ever Saw ?

pattricia

35 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Have walked out of three films in the cinema in my life... 

Miami Vice

Stuck On You

Lost In Space. 

As mentioned above La La Land was the most boring film I ever saw, and I did walk out 3/4 way through. I gave it a good chance but it never improved . I felt a sense of satisfaction at walking out !

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Mine was LA LA LAND. It got good reviews so I was surprised how boring it was.! 

Mine too! But I can't say I watched it...I watched about 15 minutes, spent 10 minutes wondering what planet the Oscars people are from. Then turned it off and put a good Horror film on. Don't know why I even decided to look at it.

31 minutes ago, carosio said:

If you ever see this one, it might be no. 4!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049370/

That has to have won...

The worst acting

The worst writing

Even for the day...The worst special effects.

Looks funny though, just for the above.

Edited by zach

There are some films that you know are going to be terrible before you see them, like Dumb and Dumber, which I saw because it was a friend's birthday and it was his choice.  Or films that you know in your heart are going to be awful but the trailer makes it look like it might have a wee bit of potential, like You Don't Mess With The Zohan, which had one really funny bit, which was in the trailer, and the rest was absolutely excruciating.

It's worse when you've been really looking forward to seeing the film and it turns out to be a stinker, like the second X-Files film.

The worst one was a film called Knowing, with Nicolas Cage playing a physics professor.  It starts off as a really creepy X-Files like story and then goes off a cliff into the most preposterous - and massively depressing, for what was intended to be a big blockbuster film - films I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Actually, now I think about it, the worst by far was The Number 23, with Jim Carry, which is not about a bus but about, well, the number 23.  It has one redeeming feature though, which is that it generated this magnificent review from Mark Kermode.  Listen from 16:30.  Our resident conspiracy theorists would adore it.