John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

6 minutes ago, fools said:

I especially like the way Aldi have decided they now need to look through your trolley accusingly in case you've hidden a pack of peanuts under your tatty worn out bag for life, before they throw your purchases at you as fast as they can. Expecting the introduction of FU serve yourself tills sometime soon, to make the experience even more miserable.

They don't do that to my partner and I.  Maybe you look a little dubious or criminally inclined to the lady / gent on the till.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fools said:

Perhaps those at the top of retail organisations might want to address the increasing contempt for the customer that is apparent in modern day business. Retail staff in particular can be incredibly rude and unhelpful, and systems such as self service tills/facial recognition/parking threats/robot helplines are a 2 finger salute to customer service.

what time is this thread getting deleted?

Just like the call centres that use any excuse to turn the argument from their appalling service onto the customer if they reveal the merest hint of frustration and stress : "I will terminate this call if you shout at me" when you are NOT shouting at them, you are merely talking louder than usual and "with a tone in your voice" as my Mum used to say.

10 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Just like the call centres that use any excuse to turn the argument from their appalling service onto the customer if they reveal the merest hint of frustration and stress : "I will terminate this call if you shout at me" when you are NOT shouting at them, you are merely talking louder than usual and "with a tone in your voice" as my Mum used to say.

Yeah it's called bullying now where snowflakes can become victims out of any situation 

• Like 1

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I've told you silly boy that I never follow links

isn't rudeness a sign of dementia or brain tumours

Just now, fools said:

isn't rudeness a sign of dementia or brain tumours

No,  it's a sign you don't  like someone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

No,  it's a sign you don't  like someone.

wont lose any sleep over it

What is interesting about this thread is I thought there'd be loads of Leftie snowflake types arguing with me on this.

But no, everyone seems to agree !

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

What is interesting about this thread is I thought there'd be loads of Leftie snowflake types arguing with me on this.

That must be a refreshing experience for you.

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I suspect the boredom probably got the better of them... :hihi:

• Haha 1

On 18/07/2023 at 16:32, fools said:

I especially like the way Aldi have decided they now need to look through your trolley accusingly in case you've hidden a pack of peanuts under your tatty worn out bag for life, before they throw your purchases at you as fast as they can. Expecting the introduction of FU serve yourself tills sometime soon, to make the experience even more miserable.

Aldi Handsworth now have some self service tills (as of this time last week). The ones in town have had them for longer iirc.

Edited by HeHasRisen