The thunderstorm megathread (all thunder threads are in here)

What gives ??? Am walking round cross looking ard can in and roll up in gob and giant dog running riot.

No I got cold watered down carlin my joint waint light and me dog gone all whimpy, fink I might get DLA cos I got cold na x

It seems to be finally slowing down here in S5. Big puddle at the bottom of my driveway. The hailstones set my car alarm off, they were quite violent!

What gives ??? Am walking round cross looking ard can in and roll up in gob and giant dog running riot.

No I got cold watered down carlin my joint waint light and me dog gone all whimpy, fink I might get DLA cos I got cold na x

Pardon????

The sound of rumbling evident for over an hour in Wharncliffe Side, but no rain or hail until just now, and there's only a few drops so far.

Edited by Godzilla

Has anyone lost their Sky signal? Got no real storm in s20, but my Sky says no satellite signal, and I'm hoping I can blame it the weather, as I've just been fiddling with wires and think I broke something! :s

NEVER seen hail like this in Stocksbridge! did anyone see the twister starting over Deepcar? dont think there was a touchdown tho

That was brill! Virtually stopped now, thinking all my seedlings have drowned!

Penistone Road flooded both ways at the usual Hillsborough Park Penistone Road bit.

I've just got home after having been locked in and then evacuated from Towsure in Hillsborough - the store has flooded from the main entrance back about 20ft or so into the store. They did have pumps and sandbags but it wasn't enough!