Fargate Redevelopment

Oh dear. 

41 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

Erm, there is plenty of parking available in Sheffield city centre, the car parks are never full, even at the busiest times.

How many department stores does Meadowhall have?

Very classy walkways? Which ones are/were these?

Another post here for you to answer mate. 

24 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not set foot in the city centre for 14 years yet feels qualified to comment on it 😂😂😂😂

The great Sheffield Forum oxymoron; 'I never go to town anymore but it was dreadful when I popped in last week'.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

plenty of youtube videos on the city center

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

I was talking of my experiences 14 years ago, looking at the City Centre from my office window in the Yorkshire Bank Building at the corner of Surrey St & Fargate. If this offends you the REPORT button is easily located. :loopy:

But how do you know that your 'experience' of the city would be any worse now than it was 14 years ago if you admit you haven't been there. 

For instance, you are banging on about "bad parking" but nearly all of the car parking I have mentioned in my post is exactly the same as it was 14 years ago so what's changed?

With exception of a couple of national casualties that were on the brink of or have entirely collapsed, most of the department stores are still there just as they were 14 years ago. Other units have be replaced by different types of shopping more suited to the current consumer trends so what's changed? 

They were still vagrants and beggars around 14 years ago. So what's changed? 

53 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

But how do you know that your 'experience' of the city would be any worse now than it was 14 years ago if you admit you haven't been there. 

For instance, you are banging on about "bad parking" but nearly all of the car parking I have mentioned in my post is exactly the same as it was 14 years ago so what's changed?

With exception of a couple of national casualties that were on the brink of or have entirely collapsed, most of the department stores are still there just as they were 14 years ago. Other units have be replaced by different types of shopping more suited to the current consumer trends so what's changed? 

They were still vagrants and beggars around 14 years ago. So what's changed? 

He won't reply to you. 

Owt happening yet ?  Anymore Bubble Tea shops opening ? 

On 16/04/2024 at 19:18, hackey lad said:

Owt happening yet ?  Anymore Bubble Tea shops opening ? 

?