Thi Can't Close The Kop Can They.

cuttsie

Well its often reported on these pages that the Owls ground is crap , 

The usual  who have a pop at owt Owls related jump on the band waggon.

So todays news on page 16 of our Star has made me sit up with a jolt. ; The council could close the Kop as its dangerios. 

Oh owd on a minute its not our rust bucket , Its !!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ Bramall Lane  who would have thought it . 

Sacrilege  !!!!!!!!!!!!!  How dare they , it stinks ,can't be rieght that can it .  That reporter must be a Dozy dog .

12 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

But it isn't the stand is it, let's get that straight. It is the behaviour of a small percentage of fans...who are ultimately ruining it for others.

We don't condone it or support it..... 

That is the problem with football in this country ( and some others ) every club has a minority of brain dead clowns and thugs who are not supporters in the true sense of the word.

The club to them is their gang, they go to get together with their like minded mates, get drunk and cause trouble. Virtually all the problems and tragedies associated with football are because of their involvement. They are the reason that fences were put up. They are the reason that its become all seater stadiums and they are the ones that ignore the rules and stand.

They are spoiling something which is supposed to be an entertainment suitable for families and costing clubs serious amounts of revenue.

2 hours ago, m williamson said:

That is the problem with football in this country ( and some others ) every club has a minority of brain dead clowns and thugs who are not supporters in the true sense of the word.

The club to them is their gang, they go to get together with their like minded mates, get drunk and cause trouble. Virtually all the problems and tragedies associated with football are because of their involvement. They are the reason that fences were put up. They are the reason that its become all seater stadiums and they are the ones that ignore the rules and stand.

They are spoiling something which is supposed to be an entertainment suitable for families and costing clubs serious amounts of revenue.

Agree 100% 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

dont united have stewards to sort this out ? or police? its sufc problem to control there crowd and they need to sort it no excuses

Strange comment that , I am sure I have heard it some where else ,  On another thread perhaps or was I dreaming .    

9 minutes ago, prince al said:

It’s just been discussed on radio Sheffield. Apparently some fans won’t sit in their designated seat.
The stand was never right when shister Macdonald built it. The leg room is alright so long as you’re not taller than 5”6.

My family who sit in that stand tell me its a accident waiting to happen due to the cramped leg room . People some times have to stand up due to cramp etc .

But blame the Architects ,planners and greedy owners who try to cram to many people into to little space 

Edited by cuttsie

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

My family who sit in that stand tell me its a accident waiting to happen due to the cramped leg room . People some times have to stand up due to cramp etc .

But blame the Architects ,planners and greedy owners who try to cram to many people into to little space 

Must the same bloke who designed Ryanair seating.