Thi Can't Close The Kop Can They.

cuttsie

Well they had a thread about Wednesdays stand capacity reduction but the button pressers got it removed.

Funny old World innit?.

Maybe they didn't get permission to post from our resident timekeeper.

Or maybe a certain Wednesday fan posted something that vile it had people outraged and they can't have one of them to be seen for what they really are can they?.

Must be dem Weasels.

Ah well never mind.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, atticus said:

Aye , saw the post 

it’s takes a special kind of coward to hide behind a keyboard making threats 

What was the threat? I didn't see it.

I was too busy looking up 18th & 19th century sporting crimes.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

On 10/02/2023 at 11:09, cuttsie said:

Well its often reported on these pages that the Owls ground is crap , 

The usual  who have a pop at owt Owls related jump on the band waggon.

So todays news on page 16 of our Star has made me sit up with a jolt. ; The council could close the Kop as its dangerios. 

Oh owd on a minute its not our rust bucket , Its !!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ Bramall Lane  who would have thought it . 

Sacrilege  !!!!!!!!!!!!!  How dare they , it stinks ,can't be rieght that can it .  That reporter must be a Dozy dog .

😂😂😂 That made me laugh Cuttsie, let him/them without sin cast the first stone eh. I expect they were squirming after reading that. Especially with our thread being removed.  😂😂😂 

Shot them sens in the foot again amt they.

Edited by KP Nuts

34 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

😂😂😂 That made me laugh Cuttsie, let him/them without sin cast the first stone eh. I expect they were squirming after reading that. Especially with our thread being removed.  😂😂😂 

Your thread was removed because your Pal couldn't take it much like a few of your lot and posted a vile comment even owls said so the sensible one's so you won't know them., it seems a few of you like to PM people when you're made to look fools I had it with that idiot Kelvin Phaarts PMing in the early hours blubbering crap. He was before your time but a right weirdo. 

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

And it was just banter wern't  it posted tongue in teeth , Why it is seen as owt different from ,  quoting  that Rust bucket , Leppings Lane over crowding  and so on is a mystery to all and sundry int it !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way nuttie who is your pal its not me unless tha't Southampton Owl in disguise i did know him , 

I know only two posters on here now they both know now't about Notts County .

Edited by cuttsie
tongue in cheek
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

And it was just banter wern't  it posted tongue in teeth , Why it is seen as owt different from ,  quoting  that Rust bucket , Leppings Lane over crowding  and so on is a mystery to all and sundry int it !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way nuttie who is your pal its not me unless tha't Southampton Owl in disguise i did know him , 

Yep just banter and this thread is still here, I wonder why they get nasty and cause threads to be closed when it's just banter about Hillsborough.

I wonder why Owls feel it's clever or a good thing to threaten people.

I don't expect a reply Jud but you should have stuck to your original thoughts about a certain poster and not crawled up his arse when found out for slagging him.

I've just clocked back on by the way.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

That's a bit cryptic for me Cuttsie, my pal? Are you talking about Glen Waterfall from the "What famous person have you met" thread? I mentioned that I'd met old Fiery Fred Trueman up at the Norton Oaks Cricket Club pavillion many years ago, is that what you mean.

Southampton Owl? What's that all about? You could be onto something with that though.

Or maybe Graham Slinn or Jimmy Shepherd? Or what they call that brickie, lived at side of Heeley and Sheffield House Pub up on Gleadless Road, always dressed smart, maybe bought his clobber at Barnies, first name was George, 1000 brick a day man, or so he said. Lost on me anyway.

37 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

That's a bit cryptic for me Cuttsie, my pal? Are you talking about Glen Waterfall from the "What famous person have you met" thread? I mentioned that I'd met old Fiery Fred Trueman up at the Norton Oaks Cricket Club pavillion many years ago, is that what you mean.

Southampton Owl? What's that all about? You could be onto something with that though.

Or maybe Graham Slinn or Jimmy Shepherd? Or what they call that brickie, lived at side of Heeley and Sheffield House Pub up on Gleadless Road, always dressed smart, maybe bought his clobber at Barnies, first name was George, 1000 brick a day man, or so he said. Lost on me anyway.

Lost me anall  Nutty , Its just my bit of soft ,. But got it now .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Known Glenn Waterfall since we were Kids,

Grown up with him, worked with him and am close to his brother's and Nephew who plays for Grimsby.

How well do you know him?.

Did you attend his do last month?.