Who Is Whom?

Right. Let's have it.

It's getting rather tiresome recently with all the accusations of multiple accounts being thrown around the forum. 

Aside from the odd exception these accusers don't give the names of said profiles so I decided to start a thread where I hope they will. 

As this could well be a dodgy subject and could possibly get quite heated (some people do get shouty 🙄) I'm tagging @SFBeca in so she can decide if this thread should be allowed to say.

If she decides it should be deleted I'm cool with that 👍

So, like I say. Let's have it...

Over to you...

Edited by The_DADDY

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Right. Let's have it.

It's getting rather tiresome recently with all the accusations of multiple accounts being thrown around the forum. 

Aside from the odd exception these accusers don't give the names of said profiles so I decided to start a thread where I hope they will. 

As this could well be a dodgy subject and could possibly get quite heated (some people do get shouty 🙄) I'm tagging @SFBeca in so she can decide if this thread should be allowed to say.

If she decides it should be deleted I'm cool eith that 👍

Over to you...

I will start.

I have never ever been anyone else, nor do I have more than one user name.

No one will ever prove I am wrong because it's the truth, so I suggest you stop wasting your time with these childish accusations.

👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Right. Let's have it.

If she decides it should be deleted I'm cool eith that 👍

Over to you...

Al Bundy and fools.

On the Conservative Party thread from about post 13081 onwards for a couple of pages.... fools and Al Bundy. He eventually caught himself out and then when challenged he (under his fools username) admitted it.

I've a suspicion he also has another username. I'm not 100% certain so I can't say definitively, but I've some thoughts.

Edited by Mister M

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Al Bundy and fools.

On the Conservative Party thread from about post 13081 onwards for a couple of pages.... fools and Al Bundy. He eventually caught himself out and then when challenged he (under his fools username) admitted it.

I've a suspicion he also has another username. I'm not 100% certain so I can't say definitively, but I've some thoughts.

You are so incorrect M.

I think I remember the post.

Fools repeated what said I believe in response to my post as a wind up when you thought we were one and the same, right?

Tell me you have more than that to go on Columbo?

Just now, Al Bundy said:

You are so incorrect M.

I think I remember the post.

Fools repeated what said I believe in response to my post as a wind up when you thought we were one and the same, right?

Tell me you have more than that to go on Columbo?

😂 😂😂

As Melthe bell said on another thread, this has been going on for years under various guises. We've had West 77 and Lockdoctor.

There has been Xenia and his sockpuppets - Clegane, Rob Calder, Hillpig

Then there was Mr Smith and his alter egos....

There will be more but they all had the same MO.

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

As Melthe bell said on another thread, this has been going on for years under various guises. We've had West 77 and Lockdoctor.

There has been Xenia and his sockpuppets - Clegane, Rob Calder, Hillpig

Then there was Mr Smith and his alter egos....

There will be more but they all had the same MO.

If there is any possible way I can prove you're wrong I will happily do it.

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Right. Let's have it.

If she decides it should be deleted I'm cool with that 👍

Over to you...

I've no idea which forum members used more than one username,  but on other forums Hotmail is used to provide emails.