John ,The Man With A Pram

I see that John is in London today receiving his British Citizen award

FnakZnPWQBY7m2-?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by WarPig
  • Like 1

hes a great man and with a bit of luck will get to a million this year

• Like 2

Does anyone know if John attended the Coronation? I understood all holders of BEMs were invited.

4 hours ago, Minimo said:

Does anyone know if John attended the Coronation? I understood all holders of BEMs were invited.

I'll say no he didn't as I dropped £1 into his bucket at around 09:30am yesterday morning outside Boots on Fargate. 

I met Jon once. He's a lovely man. I wish he was my grandad lol 

I met John (not Jon) once & he said that despite all the miles that he's covered he's never had an issue with toilets, which I found interesting 

• Haha 3

I'm not sure what you mean what do toilets have to do with this? Are you making fun of him?

43 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

I'm not sure what you mean what do toilets have to do with this? Are you making fun of him?

Clearly he is referring to the fact that when doing all of his walks, John has never found a problem finding a toilet to use.You would think that over the many years and miles he has been walking, he would have been caught short a number of times. Maybe businesses etc are happy to let him use their toilets?

Unlike Paula Radcliffe who once got caught short and was filmed doing a number 2 whilst running. Gary Linekar was on live TV having an accidental number 2 during a football game.

1 minute ago, WarPig said:

Clearly he is referring to the fact that when doing all of his walks, John has never found a problem finding a toilet to use.You would think that over the many years and miles he has been walking, he would have been caught short a number of times. Maybe businesses etc are happy to let him use their toilets?

Unlike Paula Radcliffe who once got caught short and was filmed doing a number 2 whilst running. Gary Linekar was on live TV having an accidental number 2 during a football game.

He wazzes in his bucket  😀

On 08/05/2023 at 00:19, hackey lad said:

He wazzes in his bucket  😀

any idea how he felicitates  the rear one? 

he has many calling places and extra jackets which when raining he leaves and they dry them for his return,he often does this when he visits hillsbrough and its raining.he is a great man,who i have had the pleasure to know over many years and was privaliged to be in his book a few years back.top man and nearly there in his 1 million pound quest,he says he will be there by xmas he thinks.

2 hours ago, kidley said:

any idea how he felicitates  the rear one? 

Bucket 😀

• Haha 1