New Boiler.

My elderly neighbour had someone phone him saying that because he was on pensioners credit he can get help with having a new boiler installed. He is so afraid of scammers that he put the phone down. I would like to help him but wondered if anyone had any more information on this subject.

3 hours ago, carosio said:

I could be wrong, that's why I said it "appeared" to be, however your comment doesn't help as it's not followed up with the updated advice?

A pensioner friend had one fitted along with wall and loft insulation,  bit of a wait as he applied when it was first advertised,  but all done in a day.

6 hours ago, retep said:

Wrong.

59 minutes ago, retep said:

A pensioner friend had one fitted along with wall and loft insulation,  bit of a wait as he applied when it was first advertised,  but all done in a day.

So what is wrong with the post? Even when questioned directly you still didn’t enlighten anybody. You can’t just say someone is incoorect without giving details - especially on a post where someone is specifically asking for direction.