Christmas Card 20p. Stamp 68p. Postie May Be On Strike; Shall I Abstain?

I think I won't bother with them  this year.  Royal Mail are more interested in lucrative special delivery packages, so Cousin Hilary's card may not get out of the sorting office! And the union's stance is nakedly political.  Bah humbug.......

Guest busdriver1

I post stuff out daily and the longest delay has been 2 days for 1st class, second class has got there in 2 days.

I agree with your sentiments on the unions stance and look forward to the rapidly approaching day when others will be competing with them on a level playing field.

Talk about Turkeys voting for Christmas...

I am waiting for an order from EBay the delivery was supposed to be between Monday and Wednesday this week. I had a mail from the seller saying we see you have not received your package, this could be because RM are busy and also because of the strike action.

8 hours ago, iansheff said:

I am waiting for an order from EBay the delivery was supposed to be between Monday and Wednesday this week. I had a mail from the seller saying we see you have not received your package, this could be because RM are busy and also because of the strike action.

I've been waiting 10 days from the expected delivery day for a small parcel through Everi. I'm cancelling.

Guest busdriver1
20 minutes ago, Resident said:

Evri (parcel stolen). They might have changed the name but it's still Herpes. 

I use evri for most of my parcel needs (5 or 6 a week) and dont have issues. I know there are areas where they are not good but that is down to the individual deliverer. I believe they are working through them. The one I have a problem with is Yodel, only had one delivery from them out of over 20 they were supposed to deliver.

10 hours ago, cytine said:

I've been waiting 10 days from the expected delivery day for a small parcel through Everi. I'm cancelling.

My package is being delivered by Royal Mail, never had problems before but at least the seller can see it hasn't been delivered, will mail them Monday if not here by then.