Idiot Labour Party Leaflet Deliverers

I found a Labour Party leaflet half stuck through my letter box this evening. As I was walking to the local shop, I noticed several other leaflets sticking out of my neighbours' doors too.

Whilst I'm sure the local thieves love this, since if the leaflets are still there the next morning it gives them an easy way to tell if a property is empty, it's not going to impress the people you want to vote for you.

The other parties manage to push their leaflets all the way through letter boxes, why are yours so lazy? Or is it a deliberate policy because you think people will notice leaflets half through letter boxes rather than those that have fallen on the floor?

I suggest you send your people out to make sure all your leaflets have actually been delivered properly so you don't end up with people blaming you for their houses being burgled.

• Like 1

Can't really help with the issue but I can suggest that the last two words in your thread title are unnecessary......

• Haha 3

Hey  - you may have a point - ..... but cool down - ... most of of us have had stuff like this.

Good Morning after reading this post I have a question.  Do takeaway leaflets cause the same concerns if posted all the way through ones letter box or posted half way through? I was just wondering.

1 minute ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

I've seen some tenuous threads started on here... 🙄

Indeed, I mean leaflet delivery is often sub contracted out anyway, the spotty kid who ends up doing it probably doesnt give a toss if he is delivering Dominos menus or party political leaflets.

14 hours ago, altus said:

I found a Labour Party leaflet half stuck through my letter box this evening. As I was walking to the local shop, I noticed several other leaflets sticking out of my neighbours' doors too.

Whilst I'm sure the local thieves love this, since if the leaflets are still there the next morning it gives them an easy way to tell if a property is empty, it's not going to impress the people you want to vote for you.

The other parties manage to push their leaflets all the way through letter boxes, why are yours so lazy? Or is it a deliberate policy because you think people will notice leaflets half through letter boxes rather than those that have fallen on the floor?

I suggest you send your people out to make sure all your leaflets have actually been delivered properly so you don't end up with people blaming you for their houses being burgled.

The Greens always leave our gate open.

Is this an Alan Bennett sketch

Why is anyone delivering political leaflets, though, when the next SCC elections are half a year away?

21 hours ago, Resident said:

Can't really help with the issue but I can suggest that the last two words in your thread title are unnecessary......

Actually, as far as the subject goes, the second two words are unnecessary.

19 hours ago, bassett one said:

is it a doggy friendly area,as fingers get bitten

I don't have a dog. If people can't shove a leaflet through a letter box without poking their fingers through they should consider doing something else.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pariba said:

Good Morning after reading this post I have a question.  Do takeaway leaflets cause the same concerns if posted all the way through ones letter box or posted half way through? I was just wondering.

Why would you think I'd be annoyed at political parties doing it but think I'd be happy for others to do so? Shops go on a boycott list.

• Like 1