Would You Say Various Tv Streaming Services Were Value?

8 hours ago, Anna B said:

Great post. Nice to hear something positive for a change.

I agree there's some good stuff. and I love Radio 4 too.

I have iplayer etc but no subscriptions. There's other things to do with my time.

I applaud you for not bowing to Amazon!

Why are other peoples viewing prefrences not possitive?

And you do have a subscription. You pay the BBC £150+ for it. (unless you're exempt)

8 hours ago, Martin C said:

I'm 63 and have never bought a TV license.  In mitigation I've never owned a TV (why on earth would anyone want to?)

Interesting question. I know the answer but very few people here will understand or agree with it. 

Not owning a TV is something different from not watching it. Even when I see a TV there is so much rubbish on it I am not really watching it. Rather go to cinema to watch a good movie.

I always wonder what goes on in their head when someone stares fully focused at advertising with the most ridiculous lies manipulating their feelings and emotions. 

Another option is to swap between streaming services. 1 or 2 months netflix and watch what you like, cancel and get disney and when you get bored cancel it and go to next one. Keep hopping from service to service watch the best stuff and when you get back later on more new fresh stuff will be there.

8 minutes ago, NathenAdams said:

Sites like this definitely help me. I often watch the broadcasts of sports matches, and it is much more convenient to do it through a TV streaming service. Streaming services work on the principle of transferring content from the provider to the user. All content is already uploaded to a third-party server, and the end user does not need to download anything to watch or listen to. The content is broadcasted in real-time, and the download speed depends on the speed of the user's Internet. If you're interested, you can try the IPTV Streaming Platform. You will get a lot of pleasant impressions.

This looks like spam to me 🤔

4 hours ago, NathenAdams said:

Sites like this definitely help me. I often watch the broadcasts of sports matches, and it is much more convenient to do it through a TV streaming service. Streaming services work on the principle of transferring content from the provider to the user. All content is already uploaded to a third-party server, and the end user does not need to download anything to watch or listen to. The content is broadcasted in real-time, and the download speed depends on the speed of the user's Internet. If you're interested, you can try the IPTV Streaming Platform. You will get a lot of pleasant impressions.

Reported...

• Like 1

On 03/10/2022 at 15:14, DeZeus said:

Naming no Company Names here, But I personally do not consider having 230+ Channels is good value, when you find out they are just the same Content on all the channels, but repeated at different times. 
What I would prefer to have/see is 230+ Channels with Different Content on each individual Channel, especially in these days of streaming where if you miss the start, by being out etc.. you can click a button [watch from start].

None of them are good value compared to FREEview !