This Made My Day.

top4718

Called into a local Asda today between heavy rain showers, a person who I believe was homeless was sat outside the entrance doors, I saw a an Asian lady (mid 20's at a guess) wearing a hijab and with a young child approach him and speak to him, she then went into the store, bought a sandwich, drink and a chocolate bar and went straight back outside and gave these to the man, it was fantastic to see someone making an effort and restored a little of my faith in humanity that there are still caring people out there, well done to the girl, a fantastic gesture.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Called into a local Asda today between heavy rain showers, a person who I believe was homeless was sat outside the entrance doors, I saw a an Asian lady (mid 20's at a guess) wearing a hijab and with a young child approach him and speak to him, she then went into the store, bought a sandwich, drink and a chocolate bar and went straight back outside and gave these to the man, it was fantastic to see someone making an effort and restored a little of my faith in humanity that there are still caring people out there, well done to the girl, a fantastic gesture.

There's one sits outside ASDA regular at the Parson Cross store.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

That's what I'm always wary of, this guy did look genuine though, buying food is usually better option than giving them money.

Well unless they're 'professional' beggars, because then you've basically just saved them having to spend their own money buying lunch.

but obviously you never can tell.

There’s a skinny dirty looking girl and guy with a big ginger beard go in Costa coffee on the Heeley retail park next to Iceland they sit and drink the coffee and smoke funny smelling fags on the boundary of Lidl opposite B&M when they’ve finished one or the other takes up position with the empty coffee cup outside Lidl trolley park I see them quite often

Edited by *Wallace*