Pleased for you Cuttsie  .........  Onwards and Upwards.     :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Princess of Wales has Cancer , let us hope she recovers .

• Like 1

I wish her well too  and hope that people and the press will leave her and her family alone now.

• Like 5

How sad but also how strange that both Kate and Charles have cancer at the same time. 

It's a cruel disease which has taken family and also recently a friend so I wish them both all the best and hope they make a full recovery 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, francypants said:

I wish her well too  and hope that people and the press will leave her and her family alone now.

Very difficult to just give snippets of information, this is the age of news 24/7 and if they dont have any news, they will speculate and make it up.

Better to tell people all the facts.

16 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Very difficult to just give snippets of information, this is the age of news 24/7 and if they dont have any news, they will speculate and make it up.

Better to tell people all the facts.

I was shocked upon hearing the news of Kate,  especially on the heels of Charles cancer announcement.

I am not a monarchist but nevertheless wish them well and hope they both make good recoveries and return back to full health.

I know it will be terrifying news for both William and for Camilla, as well as the rest of the family,   and I sincerely hope that their fears are soon put to rest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I was shocked upon hearing the news of Kate,  especially on the heels of Charles cancer announcement.

I am not a monarchist but nevertheless wish them well and hope they both make good recoveries and return back to full health.

I know it will be terrifying news for both William and for Camilla, as well as the rest of the family,   and I sincerely hope that their fears are soon put to rest.

I completely agree.

Kate video: Full message from Catherine, the Princess of Wales

p0hlcwhn.jpg
02:15

Bless
Kate video: Full message from Catherine, the Princess of WalesClose

The Princess of Wales says she is undergoing preventative chemotherapy after cancer was found in tests.

In a video statement released by Kensington Palace, Catherine said the news came as a "huge shock".

Read more: Princess of Wales undergoing cancer treatment

• Subsection
    UK
  • Published
    2 hours ago

The Princess of Wales says she is in the early stages of treatment after a cancer diagnosis.

In a video statement, Catherine says it was a "huge shock" after an "incredibly tough couple of months".

But she sent a positive message, saying: "I am well and getting stronger every day."

Details of the cancer have not been disclosed, but Kensington Palace says it is confident the princess will make a full recovery.

The video statement from Catherine explains that when she had abdominal surgery in January, it was not known that there was any cancer.

"However tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment," said the princess.

The chemotherapy treatment began in late February. The palace says it will not be sharing any further private medical information, including the type of cancer.

• Like 1

Read through all posts and not seen mentioned the experience I've had during my treatment for Prostate Cancer.

I am under the hospital at Chesterfield.

On Wednesday I had a camera inserted up my penis which like the camera is very small !!!!

No blockage I was told, an appointment forthcoming to explore further options.

I had that procedure around 3 years ago with 3 male nurses in the room.

On Wednesday there 3 young female nurses present.

No problem, I will put up with anything if it extends my life by a few more years

PS  I have been drinking a glass of let down Pomegranite juice first thing in the morning

Found that advice on the web, does it help, I don't know, but it tastes OK

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Read through all posts and not seen mentioned the experience I've had during my treatment for Prostate Cancer.

On Wednesday I had a camera inserted up my penis which like the camera is very small !!!!

No problem, I will put up with anything if it extends my life by a few more years

PS  I have been drinking a glass of let down Pomegranite juice first thing in the morning

Thank's for the update Mr. R.

Best wishes from me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

The very best of luck to you Runningman. Please keep us posted as to your progress  

Oh, and yeah Pomegranate juice is 😋 

• Like 2