Collins Family And That Huge Memorial !

Just now, prince al said:

Has this monument been removed yet?  

I don't think so.

it wont be altered as this council will bottle the decision ,but theres a big argument as the family say they had permission and the council say yes but not as big,but scc will back down in my opinion .

Is the monument decorated with catalytic converters? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, melv said:

Is the monument decorated with catalytic converters? 

🤭🤭

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bassett one said:

when will the council give in and say its okay?

To be fair, if I was the named person at SCC responsible, and these scumbags had my full name and address and were threatening to burn my house down, i would be a bit wary to order it to be demolished too.

Now, I am not saying the above has happened, but knowing how these people operate I wouldnt be at all surprised...

• Like 1

Well if the memorial's dimensions matches any agreement with SCC so be it. 

If not then I'd suggest the Leader & Dep Leader of the council & our Chief Executive get their hands dirty & take full responsibility for removing the memorial.  The Chief Exec taking on such a job would go someway to rehabilitate her in the eyes of the people who pay her salary. 

Same with the Leader, Coun. Terry Fox & Dep. Leader, Coun. Julie Grocutt.  And we all know that Coun. Fox wouldn't be intimidated by anyone don't we?  After all, Fox  was very vocal & quite aggressive in nature when taking on people on Rustlings Rd on behalf of SCC when them & Amey were chopping the trees down. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well if the memorial's dimensions matches any agreement with SCC so be it. 

If not then I'd suggest the Leader & Dep Leader of the council & our Chief Executive get their hands dirty & take full responsibility for removing the memorial.  The Chief Exec taking on such a job would go someway to rehabilitate her in the eyes of the people who pay her salary. 

Same with the Leader, Coun. Terry Fox & Dep. Leader, Coun. Julie Grocutt.  And we all know that Coun. Fox wouldn't be intimidated by anyone don't we?  After all, Fox  was very vocal & quite aggressive in nature when taking on people on Rustlings Rd on behalf of SCC when them & Amey were chopping the trees down. 

I would put it to you that a bunch of, ahem, "travelling folk", could whip up much sterner retribution than a bunch of frightfully middle class people on Rustlings Rd who were worried about house prices.

They are likely dealing already with a named person, and i have no doubt intimidation tactics will have already been used.

For the record, it is an eyesore that should be removed, no denying that.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I would put it to you that a bunch of, ahem, "travelling folk", could whip up much sterner retribution than a bunch of frightfully middle class people on Rustlings Rd who were worried about house prices.

They are likely dealing already with a named person, and i have no doubt intimidation tactics will have already been used.

For the record, it is an eyesore that should be removed, no denying that.

There is another one on Fargate now , A  big tin hut 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

There is another one on Fargate now , A  big tin hut 

Where? Is it anywhere near the shipping containers?

Is it the Gleesons site cabins at the top of Fargate?

• Haha 1