Parking Ticket!! & Potty Training

Okay heres the story. Driving down Leopold st. the other morning approx 10.30am.

Charlie age 2 "Mummy wee wee"

Mum age 41 "Ok 1 minute"

Charlie "NO!! Mummy wee wee NOW!!"

Mum "Don't worry you can do it in your big boy pants"

Charlie "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Ok Mum think quick. right i'll pull into this layby out side the opticians and find a grate (i'm not obstructing the traffic and it's not a bus stop). yes i can see it is double yellow lines stick the hazzards on and run around the corner thinking i may make it to Orchard square. no way. run back to find a grate with bursting bladder of a 2year old.Arrrrrhhhhhhh bliss Charlie goes in grate mum and babe happy. Whole episode takes about 4mins. Run back round the corner where the smile is wiped off my smug (my child is ace )face. Parking attendant slapping a fine on car. I explain. "sorry" say's said attendant "once it's on the screen i can't do anyting about it." Joy of all Joys after writing to plead my case I'm left with a £30 fine! :rolleyes:

Could this be one of the most expensive wee's in history?

Bad luck. At least you've not had to start a post asking how to remove kids' wee from a car seat!

Lol... yeh thanks

Do you think if i had just left the car in the middle of the road with hazzards on i would have got a ticket, or just a telling off for obstructing the traffic?

Do you think if i had just left the car in the middle of the road with hazzards on i would have got a ticket, or just a telling off for obstructing the traffic?

You should have flipped the bonnet open so it looked like you'd broken down

Archived