Mask Required?

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe at the end.

At the moment, the end is about 120- 150k dead.

If we followed the teachings of University of Life graduates, Prof Daddy and Dr Top (PhD), we’d likely be three or four times that number.

Just be thankful that you are a decent citizen who looks out for others.

Not everyone will have your clear conscience.

Or we can wait a few years for the real numbers when the lawsuits hit.

Have a look at the court ruling in Portugal today, the rest of the lies will soon start to fall into place.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Or we can wait a few years for the real numbers when the lawsuits hit.

Have a look at the court ruling in Portugal today, the rest of the lies will soon start to fall into place.

There are plenty of lies alright.

Im just not sure what your motivation is for making them.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I said I was done with the previous thread.

If there's the deadliest virus known to man doing the rounds do you really want masks that people have spent hours breathing into to be scattered here, there and everywhere? If this was serious there'd be sealed bins and disposal units to get rid of them (have a look at the process for disposing of asbestos a product who's airborne particles do the damage), there'd also be zero mask exemptions allowed. A colander holds more water than this nonsense. There's word that in America lawsuits are being produced with the backing of thousands of medical professionals, lets hope its true.

and as false logic goes, you repeat the same thing. 

Who has said this is the deadliest virus known to man?

I've never seen anyone write that, and if they did, I would argue that point with them. 

Since you ignored that, then we can conclude that all your arguments are logically flawed.

6 hours ago, *_ash_* said:

and as false logic goes, you repeat the same thing. 

Who has said this is the deadliest virus known to man?

I've never seen anyone write that, and if they did, I would argue that point with them. 

Since you ignored that, then we can conclude that all your arguments are logically flawed.

It’s called sarcasm, the overreacting and fear would give you that impression. 

This is an interesting article but the Covid cult selfishly have no care of other issues that this nonsense is causing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57652173.amp

Its the anniversary of the Battle of the Somme today, if only those brave heroes had known that 105 years later we'd have people petrified of the sniffles. 🙄

As you have said there should have been no lockdowns at all as the 1% was a price worth paying ,that says all about your concern for anyone .

Remember you reckoned there was less deaths in 2020 than the year previous.

Do you actually read any of this ,oh so edgy, covid denial nonsense you post?

It must be awfully disappointing that non of it stands up .

https://news.in-24.com/news/amp/88172

Have you worked out post 6022 yet?

If your are struggling I could offer you a little bit if help

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Its the anniversary of the Battle of the Somme today, if only those brave heroes had known that 105 years later we'd have people petrified of the sniffles. 🙄

I suspect those who survived it only to face the Spanish Flu pandemic, which killed more people than the war, would have loved some face masks and vaccines. You do realise that wearing face masks was a thing during that pandemic don't you?

4 minutes ago, altus said:

I suspect those who survived it only to face the Spanish Flu pandemic, which killed more people than the war, would have loved some face masks and vaccines. You do realise that wearing face masks was a thing during that pandemic don't you?

You do realise that far more people died of bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks than actually died of the Spanish flu don't you? 

7 minutes ago, altus said:

They obviously don't work then.

Can anyone explain the fact that 300 Scottish fans who attended Wembley have tested positive despite a negative test being a condition of entry?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Can anyone explain the fact that 300 Scottish fans who attended Wembley have tested positive despite a negative test being a condition of entry?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You do realise that far more people died of bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks than actually died of the Spanish flu don't you? 

No, because it is not true.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Yes.

No, because it is not true.

Fire away.