The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Youre boring

Have you got another members profile on here?

You remind me of someone 

I know who it is..........Petty Tom

46 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Youre boring

Have you got another members profile on here?

You remind me of someone 

Instead of silly ad hom attacks, why not say something sensible for a change?

5 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Instead of silly ad hom attacks, why not say something sensible for a change?

Tell me who you really are and i'll tell you something interesting 

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Tell me who you really are and i'll tell you something interesting 

That’s a disappointing response, Jack.

I like those ones where you pretend that you’re not racist, but everyone else is. And the ones where you say “woke” a lot.

Do some more of those please. They are funny.

I wonder why,  on this forum,  everyone's always wondering who everyone else,  really is.

It shouldn't really matter who any of us are,  it's simply what we say that counts.

I know some posters have used a variety of different names but,  I have no idea why.

Despite that,  it's only what they have to say, regarding the topic in hand, that's important.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

There is something very satisfying about being blocked by you.

Thank you.

Get a life 

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I wonder why,  on this forum,  everyone's always wondering who everyone else,  really is.

It shouldn't really matter who any of us are,  it's simply what we say that counts.

I know some posters have used a variety of different names but,  I have no idea why.

Despite that,  it's only what they have to say, regarding the topic in hand, that's important.

I don't know why they change their user names but some like West77,  AKA , Axe is so funny and I  just can't help reminding him of the user name change,   because of his usual Boris fan mail and his delusions illustrates how identifiable he is,  but again , you are right  I agree its what the vast majority minus  Westy have to say that is more important.   :thumbsup:

Most of our frequent flyer posters have a username or five and were on here when dinosaurs roamed the forum, whatever their current joined in date says.  Keeps the numbers up though, eh.

19 hours ago, cressida said:

I noticed that,  perhaps Keir Starmer is the only one of interest!

The Telegraph will keep digging trying to find some dirt on labour . And conservative backers will keep trying to get Johnson in to top job again , What Is This Country Coming to ., 

4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

He describes himself as a libertarian, when it comes to English grammar he’s an anarchist.

Talk politics not catty big girl’s stuff, I bet none off you are old enough to know this country when it was run by straight honest politicians ,

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

Talk politics not catty big girl’s stuff, I bet none off you are old enough to know this country when it was run by straight honest politicians ,

You tell em Slinney  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Prettytom said:

It’s those right wing extremists. 

They just don’t know how to be nice.😁

I find that it's the left wing extremists that are not nice ... they always react with violence or vandalism and shout down anyone with a dissenting voice ... they always shout about what they are ANTI for but never what they are FOR ...

Right wing people usually debate and disagree in  civilised manner and respect other peoples opinions ...