Jump to content


Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Presumably the implication being that mask exempt people not wearing a mask are being selfish??

 

No Dave . The implication being that some people who are Not mask exempt do not wear masks , they are the selfish ones . . Last year in the pub girl not masked stood up , she was asked to wear mask , said she was exempt as she had asthma and then went outside for a cigarette .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackey lad said:

No Dave . The implication being that some people who are Not mask exempt do not wear masks , they are the selfish ones . . Last year in the pub girl not masked stood up , she was asked to wear mask , said she was exempt as she had asthma and then went outside for a cigarette .

Should we get her to wear a smokers lanyard aswell then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Should we get her to wear a smokers lanyard aswell then?

Stop being silly. She was blatantly using  asthma as an excuse while going for a fag .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Stop being silly. She was blatantly using  asthma as an excuse while going for a fag .

Oh well that’s it then - the arguments won on the basis that you saw a woman in the pub pretend to have asthma.

 

Or maybe she doesn’t - but has a bad chest cos of smoking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No Dave . The implication being that some people who are Not mask exempt do not wear masks , they are the selfish ones . . Last year in the pub girl not masked stood up , she was asked to wear mask , said she was exempt as she had asthma and then went outside for a cigarette .

Asthmatics can't smoke? Smoking is an addiction, by definition difficult to quit even if the victim realises they are damaging his/her health. The fact that she had a cigarette does not mean she didn't have asthma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Asthmatics can't smoke? Smoking is an addiction, by definition difficult to quit even if the victim realises they are damaging his/her health. The fact that she had a cigarette does not mean she didn't have asthma.

I’m more concerned about the people in the pub drinking - bad for your kidneys - which are susceptible in a bad Covid  infection - using up valuable hospital beds.

 

id like them to wear a lanyard so I can make sure I know who they are - it’s courteous, protects others and provides clarification.

Edited by makapaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Oh well that’s it then - the arguments won on the basis that you saw a woman in the pub pretend to have asthma.

 

Or maybe she doesn’t - but has a bad chest cos of smoking.

I know the woman I spoke about and everyone in the pub knows her . She used asthma as an excuse .

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I’m more concerned about the people in the pub drinking - bad for your kidneys - which are susceptible in a bad Covid  infection - using up valuable hospital beds.

 

id like them to wear a lanyard so I can make sure I know who they are - it’s courteous, protects others and provides clarification.

You really are ridiculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I know the woman I spoke about and everyone in the pub knows her . She used asthma as an excuse .

So because of her - you support every genuine person to wear a lanyard round their neck to prove they aren’t using it as an excuse?

 

why didn’t you stay at home and not go to the pub?

Edited by makapaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I know the woman I spoke about and everyone in the pub knows her . She used asthma as an excuse .

But you didn't want to mention that in your initial post? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know kidney disease is not transmissible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, butlers said:

As far as I know kidney disease is not transmissible.

 

But it does overload the NHS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, butlers said:

As far as I know kidney disease is not transmissible.

 

No it’s not - but if we lived healthy lifestyles - it wouldn’t be as dangerous if you caught it.

 

 

Edited by makapaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.