Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 hours ago, catmiss said:

Had my booster last week, 3 Covid jabs and a flu vaccine and still no ill effects. Still keeping, other than fully vaxed family and friends, socially distanced and mask wearing in public places. As the government seems to have absolved themselves of responsibility, after imposing severe restrictions, it’s down to individuals to make their own decision/assessment of risk

There really is no helping some people.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How very true

9 hours ago, RJRB said:

So you believe that a poor woman has had her life ruined by the AZ vaccine,but stupidly insist that no one without pre existing conditions under the age of 80 has died from the disease.

Now that’s what I call stupid and naive .

I don't believe a poor woman had her life ruined I KNOW. I didn't so no one its just very few.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I don't believe a poor woman had her life ruined I KNOW. I didn't so no one its just very few.

“I didn’t so no one just very few” ?

Please translate.

9 hours ago, Delayed said:

Anyone who believes articles like this is showing themselves up to be thick as mince, note there's not one mention in the vaccine what this 14 week premature baby actually died of, a total manipulation of the truth aimed at the terminally gullible.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

“I didn’t so no one just very few” ?

Please translate.

Swap so for say - auto correct.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Anyone who believes articles like this is showing themselves up to be thick as mince, note there's not one mention in the vaccine what this 14 week premature baby actually died of, a total manipulation of the truth aimed at the terminally gullible.

Swap so for say - auto correct.

OK.

So the point that I am making and which you are evading is that a reported case of a bad reaction to a vaccine ,which I am not questioning is a convincing reason not to be vaccinated.

Whereas the numerous cases of deaths and hospitalisations of people across the age groups in numerous countries is so easily dismissed by you.

You are very selective and biased in what information you believe.

9 minutes ago, RJRB said:

OK.

So the point that I am making and which you are evading is that a reported case of a bad reaction to a vaccine ,which I am not questioning is a convincing reason not to be vaccinated.

Whereas the numerous cases of deaths and hospitalisations of people across the age groups in numerous countries is so easily dismissed by you.

You are very selective and biased in what information you believe.

Not at all, there are millions of deaths across the world daily, most of which are from illnesses that are not an immediate threat to me personally, this one is no different.

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Not at all, there are millions of deaths across the world daily, most of which are from illnesses that are not an immediate threat to me personally, this one is no different.

Yet again that post shows selfishness, it doesn't affect me, I'm alright jack

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Yet again that post shows selfishness, it doesn't affect me, I'm alright jack

It hasn't severely affected anyone I know or have come into contact with in nearly two years, how about you?

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

There is.

Get vaccinated.

Wear a mask in crowded places.

Keep your distance.

That will help loads of people.

I can't believe that you didn't know that.

6 hours ago, catmiss said:

Had my booster last week, 3 Covid jabs and a flu vaccine and still no ill effects. Still keeping, other than fully vaxed family and friends, socially distanced and mask wearing in public places. As the government seems to have absolved themselves of responsibility, after imposing severe restrictions, it’s down to individuals to make their own decision/assessment of risk

Well done lass 

19 minutes ago, sibon said:

There is.

Get vaccinated.

Wear a mask in crowded places.

Keep your distance.

That will help loads of people.

I can't believe that you didn't know that.

Keep it up 

Germany - high vax uptake, mask mandates, restrictions - R-rate of 1.4 as opposed to the UK's 0.9 the above post is absolute naive nonsense.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Well done lass 

Keep it up 

What the blind naivety?