Has Anyone Had A Free Boiler Grant?

11 minutes ago, francypants said:

FREE ?    Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

As with all these schemes,   there is always somebody in the background getting a lovely backhander.

12 minutes ago, francypants said:

FREE ?    Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

As with all these schemes,   there is always somebody in the background getting a lovely backhander.

8 minutes ago, MAK said:

I'm afraid no backhanders, if only :-).

Installers get LTS rate on type of property, if they think it's worthwhile then they are in business or not, their choice.

I'm not on about installers ..........  it's further up the chain where the backhanders happen.

Nudge, nudge,  wink, wink.        🤝

On 20/12/2019 at 13:51, lottiecass said:

I see you have a free boiler ad, does that  answer your pro bias much.

There is a link in my signature from start, we are all pro bias with our interests, services, teams etc.

As long as we don't give wrong advice, I don't think their is anything wrong with it.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks. information rquired.

We have a 10+ yr old conventional boiler, and are sourcing a new combi.  My regular plumber is coming to give us a quote.  Wife and I are over 65.

We may be eligible for a Government grant, but when I search on line all I get is a horder of intermediaries wanting to apply on my behalf, fit boiler, and sell me finance. They are not charities.

Is there a direct government application system?

Thanks

Hi Cyclecar.  If you own your own home,  claim tax credits,  any disability benefits,  pension credit guarantee, then you are indeed entitled.  I'm not going to do the hard sell, but if you would like me to give you a call please send me a private message :-)

There is no scheme like the warm front  were you  could get a free boiler if you were on benefit . They ran a similar thread to his a few weeks ago . Plenty of  people say there  is but firms  wanting to spend 10.000 pounds on your property putting under floor insulation fill cavitys etc so you can qualify but mention a combi boiler and you get erer we will talk about iter.  

If you find any thing like the warm front scheme let me know as i want one 

If you a re a property developer with no carpets in and a empty house it  would. at looking be worth  looking in to

Ask your plumber he will tell you best way forward hes in the game

19 hours ago, spider1 said:

There is no scheme like the warm front  were you  could get a free boiler if you were on benefit . They ran a similar thread to his a few weeks ago . Plenty of  people say there  is but firms  wanting to spend 10.000 pounds on your property putting under floor insulation fill cavitys etc so you can qualify but mention a combi boiler and you get erer we will talk about iter.  

If you find any thing like the warm front scheme let me know as i want one 

If you a re a property developer with no carpets in and a empty house it  would. at looking be worth  looking in to

Ask your plumber he will tell you best way forward hes in the game

Give me a try,  We do have to install a primary insulation method, but the cost of that is also covered.  You can change from a system boiler to a combi for usually around 250 assuming you want it in the same place.