Blackburn v sheffield wednesday

i have give us a full name and shortened theres ,hope it may help,as against bolton we played awfull,they are well paid and cost fortunes,yet were still not intrested,we need steve bruce he will sort them out,we are doomed if we cant sort out this shambles.

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

i have give us a full name and shortened theres ,hope it may help,as against bolton we played awfull,they are well paid and cost fortunes,yet were still not intrested,we need steve bruce he will sort them out,we are doomed if we cant sort out this shambles.

Please stop with this Steve Bruce nonsense. Nondescript manager who has achieved nothing in his career. Stop it, please. Just stop.

If we do decide to change tthe manager, and dont go for a big name , then are we going to be looking at  the likes of Paul Cook , Mark Robins, Gareth Ainsworth,  Phil Brown who have all been in the game long enough to know what it, s all about or  is it another one from Doyen Sports,Only time will tell but something has to change and change soon.

If you need to go for a new manager why not go for the up and coming managers in the lower leagues who have their feet truly on the ground and have a point to make.You have had big time Charlies before who have let you down .How about the guy at Lincoln or the Accrington guy or the Luton manager all highly thought of who only need a chance.They all play positive football  well worth watching .

its fine to say up and coming manager,we cant risk that,we need someone whos won promotion and knows this league  and is available,its fine saying steve bruce is rubbish,tell us all whos  available to come now as times not on our side,i sat and watched the worst display for years on tues eve and if you think the fans will continue to accept that,i think anyone would agree its unrealistic,we need a top manager now

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its fine to say up and coming manager,we cant risk that,we need someone whos won promotion and knows this league  and is available,its fine saying steve bruce is rubbish,tell us all whos  available to come now as times not on our side,i sat and watched the worst display for years on tues eve and if you think the fans will continue to accept that,i think anyone would agree its unrealistic,we need a top manager now

You took a chance on unknown managers with the last two, and a known manager won't want the job in the present situation, unless you're talking big bucks to persuade him

A few of the managers who "know this league" are currently occupying the bottom places whilst two that don't Bielsa and Farke are top of the pile, its a myth.

i think with our squad inc rhodes whos scored 8 or more this season a decent manager would have us in the top six,i dont like to say it but that bloke in wales would get us up no problem,but if you dont have a parachute payment,you do what wolves did,get the best,get up and then your fine,but we cannot carry on like this,thats for sure,as fans have had enough,just look at the gate footfall.theres lots of top managers about who can take us up,why are we wasting time?

2 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

A few of the managers who "know this league" are currently occupying the bottom places whilst two that don't Bielsa and Farke are top of the pile, its a myth.

How much money have they spent ?At the moment that option is not open to you.

5 hours ago, pintor said:

You took a chance on unknown managers with the last two, and a known manager won't want the job in the present situation, unless you're talking big bucks to persuade him

That unknown manager took Owls to two play offs ,He has also managed bigger teams than the Sheffield pair has as Jos.

Edited by Albert smith

On 11/28/2018 at 12:12 PM, bassett one said:

" Doomed...doomed I tell thee" 

Join  the SAVE OUR OWLS campaign

13 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

That unknown manager took Owls to two play offs ,He has also managed bigger teams than the Sheffield pair has as Jos.

You're obsessed with United and Wednesday.

Isnt there a Baaarnsley forum ?

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

How much money have they spent ?At the moment that option is not open to you.

Norwich don’t appear big spenders (not sure what point your making btw).