Blackburn v sheffield wednesday

Jos says lol

"The expectations in this club are high. We are now not living in the past, and fans maybe live in the past from the success, but last season it was also a direction where it was not good enough.

"That's why I came in January and now we sit in the same situation so we must fight against that, and we must believe that we can take us to a better period.

"Now we are in the worst period, I know that. But in my character, it is not that I will give up, but only solve why we didn't get a good result, or why the fans aren't happy with this."

Very, very poor apart from Joao's goal a real horror show.

While ever loss ( Jos) is there I wont be .

My stepsons are shocked frustrated and generally saying sod off jos it aint working big time..

Hi Mooksie, hope ye well...

Ye slipped up yesterday.. funny league is"nt it. Going to be lots of twists and turns before season ends.

Inept as usual. Belting goal from joao but apart from that. Fossi injured again aswell, not sure if thats bad or good though.

I'm expecting to be in the relegation places by the new year

Edited by NERVY-OWL

it needs sorting thats for sure,but how? but whatever needs sorting fast

35 minutes ago, bassett one said:

it needs sorting thats for sure,but how? but whatever needs sorting fast

We are a mess, the talent is in the squad but need the right guy. Holloway was saying our squad is,suited to an attack minded coach, he probably has a point

Whose turn is it to thrash Wednesday next week ?

14 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We are a mess, the talent is in the squad but need the right guy. Holloway was saying our squad is,suited to an attack minded coach, he probably has a point

Attack is the best kind of defence but changing things about too much is the Owls downfall at the moment