Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town 06/03/18

With how everyone else is doing, you could bloody lose every game for the rest of the season and still stay up.

Genuine question to anyone who attended tonight, how did Waghorn play?, I know he scored, but were they good goals or soft goals?

Only asking because before the start of the season, he had some talks with us, nothing formal, and for whatever reason, it didn't come off, but it looks like he is having a decent season so far.

Similar to the Villa game, a decent first half gave way to a poor second and conceded soft goals to lose, I don't expect a win from any game at the moment so the result was no surprise, I've said before that only the poor form of the teams below will save us.

A loss to Bolton on Saturday and serious decisions have to be made.

Similar to the Villa game, a decent first half gave way to a poor second and conceded soft goals to lose, I don't expect a win from any game at the moment so the result was no surprise, I've said before that only the poor form of the teams below will save us.

A loss to Bolton on Saturday and serious decisions have to be made.

Absolutely 100%, there is no way you will finish lower than 5th from bottom, it's 3 from 4 for the trap door now. The only surprise being Bolton pulling away when they literally were nailed to the bottom three for so long.

Genuine question to anyone who attended tonight, how did Waghorn play?, I know he scored, but were they good goals or soft goals?

Only asking because before the start of the season, he had some talks with us, nothing formal, and for whatever reason, it didn't come off, but it looks like he is having a decent season so far.

Waghorn is a steady striker, he didn't pull any trees up but he did what every striker should do (what every striker is paid to do) and that is score goals. I must say that Ipswich are probably the 2nd worse team to play at Hillsborough this season, the worst being Wednesday :(

Best we can hope for now is the others below us losing, we'll be lucky to get the points ourselves. I just can't believe how bad this crop of players have become and even before the injuries kicked in we we're poor, can't we just end the season now:(

Waghorn is a steady striker, he didn't pull any trees up but he did what every striker should do (what every striker is paid to do) and that is score goals. I must say that Ipswich are probably the 2nd worse team to play at Hillsborough this season, the worst being Wednesday :(

Thing is Speedo, his record is not that prolific, but 10 goals is not a bad return I guess. I know a few of our fans were moaning when he was linked with us, but as you say, he is steady.

---------- Post added 06-03-2018 at 23:48 ----------

Best we can hope for now is the others below us losing, we'll be lucky to get the points ourselves. I just can't believe how bad this crop of players have become and even before the injuries kicked in we we're poor, can't we just end the season now:(

You won't go down Nervy, so stop worrying. Look at the bottom four teams tonight, three from those four are going down.

Im sorry but Jos doesnt have a clue, hes worse than Carlos ended

Im sorry but Jos doesnt have a clue, hes worse than Carlos ended

Blame the chairman he must have sanctioned it so hes on a par of clueless in setting him on :loopy:

Blame the chairman he must have sanctioned it so hes on a par of clueless in setting him on :loopy:

Yeah, well, not sure how much choice he has in that matter.

Yeah, well, not sure how much choice he has in that matter.

He has 100% choice but also 100% bad advice.

He has 100% choice but also 100% bad advice.

So he doesn't question it, he just agrees and signs on the dotted line?