Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town 06/03/18

A bad egg? Another reason people may not want to pay £5 million.

Also you're assuming derby will want him.

As for what he earns, or in fact what others earn, them you're right, we don't know for certain.

But as you allude to, you have a few 'high earners' contracts coming to an end, how do you know they are high earners? How do you know that their contracts aren't some of the lowest at the club?

Of course, you and I both know they are in the high earners, because their approximate wages are always leaked.

I said high earners as they are more senior players, I don’t believe the leaks for one minute.

Say what you like about Winnall but if he fully recovers Championship teams will be interested and DC won’t sell for peanuts.

I said high earners as they are more senior players, I don’t believe the leaks for one minute.

Well that doesn't really make sense.

Unless of course you think Nuhiu earns more than Forestieri because he is older and been there for longer.

Unless of course you think Nuhiu earns more than Forestieri because he is older and been there for longer.

He is an international :P

Regardless, I doubt any of the players out of contract will be retained except perhaps Pudil, so that frees up some wages, the sale of one maybe two more would free up some money to spend, I don't think we are too resticted.......yet.

Maybe find out more on Friday.

Regardless, I doubt any of the players out of contract will be retained except perhaps Pudil, so that frees up some wages, the sale of one maybe two more would free up some money to spend, I don't think we are too resticted.......yet.

Maybe find out more on Friday.

how long before you win one THIS YEAR ?

win what? a match? we already have ;)

We did beat Derby a couple of weeks ago, in the predicament we are in we probably need three wins for safety, not really bothered how and when they happen as long as they do.

win what? a match? we already have ;)

Silly me you would think with wins being so rare I could have remembered IT.Any way guys I am going to cheer you all up and inform you I will not be on for a few weeks or may be months .I am off to sunnier climes (hopefully) .I realise this is devastating news for you all I will be thinking about you all (I don't think so ).I have a photo shoot down under for Littlewoods catalogue Y front department .The guy in charge says I have a huge potential which worries me because he has got his hair permed and wears a flowered shirt and walks a bit funny.Have fun .

Silly me you would think with wins being so rare I could have remembered IT.Any way guys I am going to cheer you all up and inform you I will not be on for a few weeks or may be months .I am off to sunnier climes (hopefully) .I realise this is devastating news for you all I will be thinking about you all (I don't think so ).I have a photo shoot down under for Littlewoods catalogue Y front department .The guy in charge says I have a huge potential which worries me because he has got his hair permed and wears a flowered shirt and walks a bit funny.Have fun .

Stadtler and Waldorf are no longer, gutted.

We did beat Derby a couple of weeks ago, in the predicament we are in we probably need three wins for safety, not really bothered how and when they happen as long as they do.

To be honest, I think 2 wins will secure safety, with how poor the bottom teams are.

From the Star.

Daniel Pudil, Frederico Venancio and Lucas Joao are all nursing problems following Saturday’s 4-0 debacle at Bristol City.