The George Hirst Saga..

Bunch of cheats, simple as that.

Its like the ball goes out of play EVERYBODYS hands goes up, even the manager and goalkeepers lol

Fall down on the line of the box, do a roll so it looks like its in the box.

Nice one Al! :thumbsup:

The wages, even at Wednesday, are scandalous. Bring in a maximum wage, hang all the Agents (ooerr! is that libellous?). It's about time the Owners and Chairman and CEO's all got together to end this Carousel Of Cash.

Never mind what Baseball players are on, never mind what American Handball players are on (it's not football), never mind what Formula 1 drivers are on, give the working class players a decent wage for playing football (Maximum £150,00 a year?), get rid of the players Ferraris (of which, some players have 4 or more) and charge the supporters a reasonable £10 to £15 admission fee, Encourage players to play for their own team, their own City, or at least their own County and get 'em to play to win every game, every time.

Get rid of the 'play for a point, park the bus' rubbish, get rid of the new, stupid offside rule, get rid of the 'there was contact so he's entitled to go down' disease, ban players for 10 games (and stop their money) for diving, and a 10 game ban (with wages stopped) for holding, pulling and tussling in the box waiting for a corner to come in

While I'm at it, stop the 'both feet left the ground' rhubarb and tell Referees .... EVERY FOUL IS NOT A YELLOW CARD as they almost all are considered to be these days.'He showed his studs' !!! What a load of codswallop!

Yes, if a player goes over the top, red card, banned for 10 games, or for as long as the other player is out for through injury.

Zero tolerance should be shown about time wasting, and a match should last 90 minutes minimum, NOT including the time the ball's in the stand or in some Fairy Goalkeeper's hands.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FOOTBALL !! :):banana::clap:

Can you apply to run the FA please :hihi:

Could not care less about whats going on , but the know all on here, cant have heard the Carlton Palmer interview on the saga. He was clearly on the side of the player.

I hate Wednesday players crossing the devide, but don't be surprised if Hirst is the next to abandon his career in s6, to prosper at the right side in S2.

I doubt it, I'd be surprised if there aren't premiership clubs sniffing around and he doesn't gain anything moving across the city and if it is because he's asking stupid money I doubt you guys would cave in to his demands either.

Probably end up rotting in a prem clubs reserves like many others and wasting his career

Nice one Al! :thumbsup:

The wages, even at Wednesday, are scandalous. Bring in a maximum wage, hang all the Agents (ooerr! is that libellous?). It's about time the Owners and Chairman and CEO's all got together to end this Carousel Of Cash.

Never mind what Baseball players are on, never mind what American Handball players are on (it's not football), never mind what Formula 1 drivers are on, give the working class players a decent wage for playing football (Maximum £150,00 a year?), get rid of the players Ferraris (of which, some players have 4 or more) and charge the supporters a reasonable £10 to £15 admission fee, Encourage players to play for their own team, their own City, or at least their own County and get 'em to play to win every game, every time.

Get rid of the 'play for a point, park the bus' rubbish, get rid of the new, stupid offside rule, get rid of the 'there was contact so he's entitled to go down' disease, ban players for 10 games (and stop their money) for diving, and a 10 game ban (with wages stopped) for holding, pulling and tussling in the box waiting for a corner to come in

While I'm at it, stop the 'both feet left the ground' rhubarb and tell Referees .... EVERY FOUL IS NOT A YELLOW CARD as they almost all are considered to be these days.'He showed his studs' !!! What a load of codswallop!

Yes, if a player goes over the top, red card, banned for 10 games, or for as long as the other player is out for through injury.

Zero tolerance should be shown about time wasting, and a match should last 90 minutes minimum, NOT including the time the ball's in the stand or in some Fairy Goalkeeper's hands.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FOOTBALL !! :):banana::clap:

Well said Hotmale. The most sensible post I've seen on here for ages.

Well done pal :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I doubt it, I'd be surprised if there aren't premiership clubs sniffing around and he doesn't gain anything moving across the city and if it is because he's asking stupid money I doubt you guys would cave in to his demands either.

Probably end up rotting in a prem clubs reserves like many others and wasting his career

He might be tempted to move a few miles just to stick it up to his ex-employers. We wouldn't want him though - we have someone much much better :):)

He might be tempted to move a few miles just to stick it up to his ex-employers. We wouldn't want him though - we have someone much much better :):)

...........who can't get a starting place. :hihi::hihi:

Mate, if he won’t sign our contract, you lot aren’t going to be able to afford him.

A twix and some buttons isn’t going to turn his head.

...........who can't get a starting place. :hihi::hihi:

Oi that's enough from you :hihi::hihi:. I see you didn't argue about Brooks being the better prospect though.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 17:13 ----------

Mate, if he won’t sign our contract, you lot aren’t going to be able to afford him.

A twix and some buttons isn’t going to turn his head.

Your lot with your massive resources have turned him though - away :hihi::hihi:

Edited by Guest

Oi that's enough from you :hihi::hihi:. I see you didn't argue about Brooks being the better prospect though.

yeah and if we wont pay it, Prince longpockets certainly wont :suspect:

Not sure whether he’s a better prospect or not Wilder doesn’t rate Brooks too highly obviously.

Not sure whether he’s a better prospect or not Wilder doesn’t rate Brooks too highly obviously.

Stop being silly

Stop being silly

What's to be silly, he doesn't play the lad!