Leicester v Blades FA cup

Owing to recent events, I really hope United , and Vardy embarrass U****d tonight.

5 will not be enough..................... and that's just Vardy.

I'm hoping and looking for double figures, or as near as dammit, but I think Leicester will take their foot off the pedal at 5-0.

I'll go for 6-1.

You want us to embarrass ourselves?

Who's upset you?

Thanks Blacky, I've edited my mistake. That was kind of you.

Oooo sorry!

Did my post survive?

That's novel.......................................

I purposely made it a bit contentious as to be similar to dozens of 'other' posts that have been tolerated for many weeks.

A similar post I typed yesterday was deleted in minutes.

If I were a Mod, I suspect that there are at least 5 'new' (up to a hundred posts) members that I would chuck straight in the bin.

As I said before on another thread, I think some new members are here purely to wind up, goad and ultimately get banned, posters daft enough to lock horns with them.

The number of threatened and closed topics in the last few days reinforces my suspicions.

They're littered with 'new' and 'newly returned' posters.

I've rarely read such tripe and contentious messages in all my life, from both sides.

I've relented a bit, I've gone 4-1 on the Predictions League. All 4 for Vardy would be brilliant!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

vardy will destroy the blades tonight

Edited by alex2017

Owing to recent events, I really hope Leicester, and Vardy embarrass U****d tonight.

5 will not be enough..................... and that's just Vardy.

I'm hoping and looking for double figures, or as near as dammit, but I think Leicester will take their foot off the pedal at 5-0.

I'll go for 6-1.

it would be like watching Man city and the Owls if it turned out like that.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 18:04 ----------

vardy will destroy the blades tonight

I did not think Vardy was that good being shown the door at Sheff 6.Now Rhodes at 10 million is a bargain.

Thanks Blacky, I've edited my mistake. That was kind of you.

Oooo sorry!

Did my post survive?

That's novel.......................................

I purposely made it a bit contentious as to be similar to dozens of 'other' posts that have been tolerated for many weeks.

A similar post I typed yesterday was deleted in minutes.

If I were a Mod, I suspect that there are at least 5 'new' (up to a hundred posts) members that I would chuck straight in the bin.

As I said before on another thread, I think some new members are here purely to wind up, goad and ultimately get banned, posters daft enough to lock horns with them.

The number of threatened and closed topics in the last few days reinforces my suspicions.

They're littered with 'new' and 'newly returned' posters.

I've rarely read such tripe and contentious messages in all my life, from both sides.

I've relented a bit, I've gone 4-1 on the Predictions League. All 4 for Vardy would be brilliant!

TBH Hot, it's about time this entire section was thrown in the bin...

it would be like watching Man city and the Owls if it turned out like that.

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 18:04 ----------

I did not think Vardy was that good being shown the door at Sheff 6.Now Rhodes at 10 million is a bargain.

Lost 2-1 last time we played at Ethiad,put up a good fight.

TBH Hot, it's about time this entire section was thrown in the bin...

Bit harsh Longy.

I've got nowt for sale, I don't go out clubbin and there's far too many General Discussions to get involved in (plus I only have time to do the Footy Forum) so it's got to carry on.

That’s a strong looking Leicester side they’ve put out. Dem Blavdes are going to have their work cut out.

Two attacking sides though, so I’ve just had a cheeky fiver on both sides scoring in both halves.

Puell just said that he's keen to play Vardy as he's a Wednesday fan, but reluctant to play Maguire as he's a United fan.

I was led to believe Harry was an Owl as well?

Does anyone know?

(We can all guess, so guesses aren't needed really)

What's the truth?

Just hope that Blackman doesn't get involved in a foot race with one of their forwards and end up with a Moore style sending off.

Pretty much as you'd expect the Prem team are bossing it but can't break through uniteds 10 man defence, its gonna need a moment of magic to seal it. Mahrez the MOTM so far. united would be content with replay.