Amazon Prime Now - 2 hour delivery

True, I do have to carry both, but neither weigh that much, and I just find the phone screens too fiddly to use as 'computers'. Plus, for reasons i'm not going into here, I need a dual-sim phone.

True, I do have to carry both, but neither weigh that much, and I just find the phone screens too fiddly to use as 'computers'. Plus, for reasons i'm not going into here, I need a dual-sim phone.

You can get dual SIM smartphones.

I haven't used a laptop (excluding work) for about 4 years. I have a tablet but only used ity to watch TV whilst commuting.

My son has been working for amazon over xmas while he is in between jobs,

Basically anyone can apply to do deliveries, once you have been accepted you just go on the site and all the slots that are available are there for the taking, they are 4 hour slots and it gives you the price for the slot, you then go to the wearhouse at Doncaster, you are given an area no more than a 3 mile radius to deliver the parcels, it’s very organised and my son has really enjoyed it.

The price varies between £50-80 per 4 hour slot depending how busy they are