Old B & Q Greenland Road Darnall

Has it closed yet - of if not, does anyone know the closing date?

Hopefully it won't become a religious building of any denomination, the roads around there get busy enough as it is.

I went in there this morning -If you're thinking of going, don't bother!

Place is literally empty, what there is left to sell could fit in a few shopping trolleys!

Shuts this Saturday at 12

---------- Post added 25-04-2016 at 10:09 ----------

There is price cuts every day this week to clear stock before closing

Pleased to report the usual standard of service at Darnall common to all B&Q's, continues even as they close.

I called in Thursday and saw some fittings I thought I might need, I decided I would get them and went back the next day and the isle was clear. A group of regular staff and what looked like visitors from other branches saw me looking and asked me if they could help. I told them what I was after and without hesitation said " They've all been sold mate".

Due to the nature of the volume of the stuff I was after I thought this highly unlikely.

Blow me down there the stuff was all still there but had been moved to the

corner. Losing / forgetting stuff in a full store is one thing, but in an empty store !!!

Edited by Odd-jobs